Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay this might not make sense but I’ll try and explain my thinking anyway. In the audio clips between Amber and Johnny, Johnny openly talks about Amber’s physical abuse towards him. Saying she’s punched him, how she gets “physical” towards him. He alluded to her violence towards him many times and not once did Amber retaliate by pointing out the supposed beatings he’s given her. If my partner beat me within an inch of my life, sexually assaulted me with a bottle, pulled my hair out, broke my nose and they were calling me out for being physically abusive towards them, my instinct would be to say ‘WHAT ABOUT ALL THE tit YOU’VE DONE TO ME” “YOU BROKE MY bleeping NOSE” - she’s hardly a shy retiring wallflower who isn’t afraid to antagonise him. Never once in those audio clips does she mention any of these elaborate stories she’s been spouting for the past 6 weeks.

My Mum was a victim of mental and emotional abuse and she spent her whole marriage desperately silent in an effort to keep her Husbands vile temper at bay (it didn’t work.) I know not every one is the same but I think there’s a reoccurring theme with survivors of abuse and that is when you are truly afraid, you do everything you can to appease your abuser. (I am not speaking for every survivor of abuse here and I know it is not linear, just speaking from my experience)
💯 agree with this as she had so many opportunities to say something & it's blatantly obvious she wasn't afraid of him. I also agree that a victim would be appeasing their abuser not goading, mocking & attacking. Victim my arse.

Reactions: 20
Gawd you tattlers move fast, lol! I skimmed through the end of the last thread.

@AuroraBorealis

Thank you. ❤ xxx

I'm so glad you (& your sister) came across the right people at the right time who were able to help you. I totally understand how something like this trial can be triggering & bring back the feelings of anger, etc I very glad you haven't let her abuse define who you are or what you are capable of. That in itself shows how strong & brave you are & how much self awareness you have & on top of that you have ended the generational cycle. That is something you can both be proud of. I get what you mean about it being good hating on Amber, lol, after my experience of a Narc. They're evil & without a moral compass. I have always hated injustices & to see JD was abused yet labelled the abuser makes me so angry.
I want so badly for him to get justice & for her to get nothing.

I loved your cartoon & can relate as I love my books too! Your mention of Hauntology is interesting as I believe we subconsciously (?) bring certain things with us (emotional wounds) from former lives which can manifest in the current one. I have had a bad phobia since I was a child & a psychic who read for me several years ago described an incident in a former life which caused this fear as well as another in this life when I was a toddler so I had no memory of it but it triggered the memory of what happened in that past life by manifesting into this phobia.

Re: your post about a supporter of Alice in Ambers corner, yes, it's so deeply ironic as is the fact Alice agreed with a post supporting Depp!
It's un-bleeping-believable. The complete lack of self awareness is staggering.

@Dotty Merton thank you too. ❤ xxx

I'm sorry you too suffered at the hands of your 'mother' but like @AuroraBorealis you're strong & brave & I'm very glad you too found your way in life without letting her define you & for also breaking that cycle. Those damn generational cycles can be so toxic & damaging.
Btw, I love your humour! 🤣 Mine can be rather dark at times too. I also swear rather a lot in RL. 🤭
I have a great book written by a journalist who IIRC spent a year on call with homicide police in a US city & their humour was very dark & funny, but it helped them cope with the truly awful things they witnessed.

Thank you for your kind words :)

There are rare days still I feel exceptionally fragile and I am always somewhat surprised when I learn that someone describes me as a "tough cookie". I do not feel like I am hardened. Not any more.
Years ago it might have been true.

One thing that a narc mother's abuse can do to her child(ren) is that due to constant abuse and gaslighting, they try to get rid of anything that makes them vulnerable. I had a serious problem not trusting my feelings, not allowing myself to feel, and not allowing myself to be vulnerable. I even did not realise that. Sharp tongue, wit, and sarcasm (I later learn that many people who became my friends were initially terrified of me). Took me a while to learn that emotions and feelings are not the same things.

I even had very special therapy (a few years after lots of bad things had happened to me and I started to feel like I am the one attracting violence and abuse; I had no faith in that therapy but eventually decided to give it a chance, a really good decision) where day after day I was put into a state of lucid dreaming and the therapist guided me in my quest for seeking the truth about myself. I had amazing visions, experienced otherwordly and our-worldly places, and met people and animals and mythical creatures. There were also days when I went back to my previous lives (so my therapist claimed). I do not know about that, I myself thought that perhaps I was exploring some deeper levels of the subconscious (lucky for me I wanted to be an explorer when I was a little girl). The messages or gifts I received (sometimes very symbolic in the Aleister Crowley sense) were repeating the earlier ones, the same themes got repeated, and with the help of that therapist, I was able to narrow it down and figure out the main problems I had, and what I had to learn and change.

I also discovered safe places where to go when I feel the need to recharge or regain my balance or meditate. Eventually, I did not feel empty anymore and got rid of my fear of feelings and many other fears and toxic positivity. After all, I had a full world inside me which was more exciting and larger than the real world and I could go there any time. In a way, I learnt who I really was, and how to be honest with myself. Love and gratitude.
The thing is that I love to be lazy when I am given the chance and I did not do all the work I should have. I could continue even now, but I do it very rarely. Over the years I have sometimes visited and spent time in these worlds and some of the elements and places of these worlds also exist in the real world, it can be startling to go someplace new and far away and only discover that you know that place intimately or meet new people and discover that they have lived inside you always. Also, acknowledging your feelings, taking ownership of them and allowing yourself to feel what you feel is liberating. And accepting yourself just as you are. It is hard to describe even. Just everything went into place.

However, life is a process and there are days when I am not so balanced at all but I can regain it quickly. I just sometimes do not care to :) Not sure if is curiosity but sometimes I need to see what will happen. If my mother's voice/ghost comes to mock me, it can pain me but I deal with her inside me. Sometimes I see her as a little girl who is very lonely and afraid. She refuses to meet my eyes. Also, if there are days I am feeling sad, then I am sad. My baseline is quiet contentment. So very different from my teenage or early twenties me. :)

So, I mean that it feels good to feel anger towards Amber (or other people like her). I sometimes feel I need negative feelings as well. (I just never act upon them). I cannot be like my sister who mostly feels love and gratitude. I feel I have a need for other feelings as well from time to time. (Not sure if it makes sense). It makes me feel more me, more whole.

I do not know what would have happened to me or who I would be if I had not met the right people or had not had the courage to try this type of therapy.

One interesting thing followed though, sometimes I am not sure if I like it but then I figure out that in fact, in all honesty, I do not care. Broken people, I mean people who are so broken that they are at odds with themselves and take it out on other people, they cannot tolerate me. My mere existence or presence seems to hurt them and somehow threaten them. I guess they sense that I do not care what they or others think of me. So from time to time, I seem to make enemies with just existing. It can be tiresome.
Thanks to this therapy, I sometimes feel like I have cheated, especially when I see people who struggle or have substance abuse problems.
I also wonder if I am an impostor when my sister or husband or sons or nephews tell me that I am the smartest or wisest person they know. I am quite sure I am not. My sister is the wisest person I know :) And some of my dearest friends are too. (Not to mention my boys). :D

Just had to share it. :)

As for the morbid/dark humour, I once did anthropological fieldwork in a medical institution as part of a grant and spent 7 months working over there. The morbid humour that most medical professionals possess is awesome. Also the unwritten rules. It is like a whole different civilisation. :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Sunday headlines are dropping, the mail, is that irony I detect between the lines..... 😂🙌:devilish:

'The young cyber-bullies regularly refer to the 36-year-old as ‘Miss Turd’, while hundreds of accounts are dedicated to setting clips of her tearful testimony to the Cliff Richard song Devil Woman.' 😂 😂 😂 Even kitty gets a mention, meowwwwwww

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing that always makes no sense with the TRO to avoid losing her home in 30 days is that evictions don’t work like that in Los Angeles at all. Like at all. Even in a divorce. And her free loading leeches of friends seem like to type to claim squatters rights if JD told them to get out.
And the TRO would protect her from eviction, or from him visiting the property, pending either a resolution of the immediate issue or settlement between the parties (by, for instance divorce).
And isn't there something about her not completing, or applying for, certain sections of the TRO?

Reactions: 7
The Sunday headlines are dropping, the mail, is that irony I detect between the lines..... 😂🙌:devilish:

'The young cyber-bullies regularly refer to the 36-year-old as ‘Miss Turd’, while hundreds of accounts are dedicated to setting clips of her tearful testimony to the Cliff Richard song Devil Woman.' 😂 😂 😂 Even kitty gets a mention, meowwwwwww

Suzy Quattro must be fuming that those 10 year old cyber bullies haven't used Devilgate Drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I love being referred to as a young cyber-bully! :D *proud chest-pounding noises*

On the topic of turds, however...

Startled my husband as I just randomly burst into loud laughter a bit ago. :D

I guess it is the way how youtube algorithms work -- I posted a clip in this thread from the Graham Norton Show and I have followed the streams about the Depp court case.
So, what shall we show her next, wonders the AI.
Let's show her Johnny Depp as a guest at the Graham Norton Show.

I have seen the episode where Depp and Cumberbatch beat up an enormous teddy bear (my god he is a violent man!). The AI decided to show me an episode I cannot recall seeing. It was shown on 13 May 2016 (perhaps filmed a day or 2 before) which puts it into different perspective for me now. (His mother dying, his marriage fallen apart and he had made a decision to divorce her by that time?)

My laughter resulted from Johnny describing how Iggy Pop called him a turd. :D

Not sure, if someone has shared it at some point, but here it is:

Also note how James McAvoy and Jack Whitehall come across as JD fanbois. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh the Mail are naughty....
(it must be why the morally superior hate them)

58412435-10864447-image-a-39_1653778524646.jpg

Is that the remnant of the scratch on her forehead, from the other day?
Or has her acne flared up again?

Nah....
It must be a snap for the Amber/Rottenborn shippers.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the video of turd leaving court yesterday and stopping outside to collect flowers from her one fan a paid actor who happened to be standing right next to a reporter 🤣 funny how turd knew to stop right there🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I love being referred to as a young cyber-bully! :D *proud chest-pounding noises*

On the topic of turds, however...

Startled my husband as I just randomly burst into loud laughter a bit ago. :D

My laughter resulted from Johnny describing how Iggy Pop called him a turd. :D

Not sure, if someone has shared it at some point, but here it is:

Also note how James McAvoy and Jack Whitehall come across as JD fanbois. ;)
Young 🙌 😂 😂

Yes, i saw it last night, oh my ghaaaads its wonderful isnt it. I neeeeeeeed someone to make it into a gif. Sliggy poop?? 😂😂😂

Oh the Mail are naughty....
(it must be why the morally superior hate them)
Did the person who wrote this article used to work for Brass Eye?

'The so-called ‘Deppford wives’ – some as young as ten' 😂 🙌

giphy-3119098024.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Young 🙌 😂 😂

Yes, i saw it last night, oh my ghaaaads its wonderful isnt it. I neeeeeeeed someone to make it into a gif. Sliggy poop?? 😂😂😂

Did the person who wrote this article used to work for Brass Eye?

'The so-called ‘Deppford wives’ – some as young as ten' 😂 🙌

View attachment 1301942
Looks like she has written a total of 2 articles for Daily Fail. No clue who she is. Amber's assistant? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not great at the make up at all but to me I thought amber had a bruise on her cheekbone everyday.. I know it wasn’t and was just make up but I wonder did the jury think the same.
I hope the jury are back with a verdict Tuesday.
I wonder will the pro turds say the young TikTokers are crazed depp fans🤔my own teenager who hasn’t a clue who depp is ( she asked me did I ever hear of that old guy in court🤣🤣) has being following along online and she’s teamjohnny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.