Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont know about you but if I was going to lodge a DV claim.. it would be my friends i go with to support me.. NOT my publicist

oh sorry she has no friends... they have mysteriously vanished... I thought it was smart of Ben to bring up how he has lifelong friendships and good relationships with his exes

Reactions: 11
If she loses, she will continue to play the victim. She will pretend she is a survivor, that she was wronged again. To her, she will be more famous.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If rotten….born does his closing any way aggressively turds even more fucked. Camille & Ben have being amazing so far. Getting everything in and doing it in a empathic way

Elaine ping ponging rottenborn

Reactions: 9
The tone on here has shifted quite a bit recently. I don't believe Heard but I still think Depp is an asshole. Both of them are spoiled, selfish, overindulged cretins with too much money and fame, who've both managed to destroy their respective reputations perfectly well on their own.
So because he is an asshole he should just take all the crap Heard has thrown at him? Or people shouldn't empathise with him? Way too much money and fame, is that on them? If you could earn that much would you not? Selfish is also a odd thing to note. Neither seem to be to me. Giving penthouses out like sweets🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t stop watching Elaine’s face. She goes between gormless and annoyed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did JD hug or thank Camille? Body language from both is a bit off following such a powerful closing argument.
Both sitting apart with space between them.
I think they might have become emotional if he did that plus Chew still has to do his part. Can't wait to see them hug if he wins though.

Reactions: 5
The thing is there’s a difference to being an asshole and being a woman beating raping asshole. Most here feel the evidence is the former with an added extra of recognition or support due to his other non Amber years.
Totally agree, but all I'm saying is I don't find him an easy person to cheer for, as most on here are doing. Which is fine! Everyone allowed their own opinion, it's just an observation.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Actually not true. All MSM takes note of what the Mail publishes ....
True dat, bizarrely they are often hours ahead on stories, intriguing stories in the middle of the night, the editor goes a bit slower then and its interesting to see what articles they have used in the morning to cover 'em up. As long as one consults a number of news sources and Tattle ha ha ha to verify, the dm are actually a great lead on stuff. You dont have to believe their stance or first word innit, duh! Odd to think of but then there maybe a reason why so many 'high brow' papers and people slag 'em off. I'm not a dm fan just an ex old skool journo and a suspicious sort who still scans for story changes in the dead of night for fun 😂 🧐🤓

Reactions: 4
Don’t remember, did the dear friend publicist testify?
Not that I recall, I just remember Amber being asked about her publicists and she confirmed she was her publicists and also a “dear friend” (if my recollection serves me correctly)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.