Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To think they have to stand there and defend Johnny and show the truth must break their hearts when they have heard that audio of her admitting to cutting off his finger the same night he apparently raped her

Reactions: 8
After this trial has finished I wonder if a "source" will come out and tell tales on how Amber was behind the scenes, it looks like to me she thinks she runs the show, Elaine looks frazzled.

Reactions: 12
Johnny's suit sleeves are too long and it makes me sad for him, like Britney's low-waisted jeans made me sad for her, and happy that they are now coming around so she is on trend after all those years she lost.
I know, I am pathetic
Omg I was looking at the suit sleeves too haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Johnny's suit sleeves are too long and it makes me sad for him, like Britney's low-waisted jeans made me sad for her, and happy that they are now coming around so she is on trend after all those years she lost.
I know, I am pathetic
Omg, I thought I was weird and the only one that thought “ awwwwwww🥺” when I saw the sleeves were too long 🤣🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
To think they have to stand there and defend Johnny and show the truth must break their hearts when they have heard that audio of her admitting to cutting off his finger the same night he apparently raped her
I didn't even particularly like Johnny Depp before this case. Now I feel really sorry for him and want to support him moving forward.

Nice one Amber. Great strategy. 👏👏👏

Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also behind closed doors I wonder if they believe Amber, I know they don't care as they are being paid to do a job but I wonder what they think deep down.

Reactions: 7
Johnny is always really nice to Judy! He appears to treat the “little people” well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I got that meeting done in a record 14 mins which included review of a legal document. Now settling in for the afternoon of cheering on the boy :)
Now that is a good catch....

Christ those are bloody Alice Evans specs. Similar tastes in specs and similar bleeping awful personalities.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw Chewy, I just want to give him a hug.
You can see something genuine when you look and Johnny and his team. All I see when I look at Amber and co. is anger, bewilderment (Elaine) and disdain. It must suck to defend someone that’s quite clearly guilty as sin

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree.

I like Depp, as an actor. In previous interviews he comes across as fairly self aware, self deprecating, honest, ego-driven, fragile, volatile, friendly, kind, generous, a bit weird.

I like him but not about to start crying for some millionaire I’ve never met either.
it’s not about crying for Johnny it’s about all dv victims especially the ones who aren’t believed. I’ve never seen a deep film, I only heard About turd from the uk trail. There is tons of victims of abuse who resonate with Johnny not because he is a famous actor or is a millionaire. I see a broken man (alleged abuser and sexual abuser) on my tv and a woman (supposed victim) laughing and smirking🤔

men have taken their own lives over false claims by evil women. Throw enough mud and some will stick, like Ben said there will always be some people who believe the vile lies

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.