Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tone on here has shifted quite a bit recently. I don't believe Heard but I still think Depp is an asshole. Both of them are spoiled, selfish, overindulged cretins with too much money and fame, who've both managed to destroy their respective reputations perfectly well on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
no one has come out of the woodwork to say me too.....

I see what you did there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dear god I’ve powered my way through half a family bag of jelly babies with just this closing statement….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really like her & get good vibes from her. I just googled her. She's a former Marine!

Is anyone else crying?
Me! I was already upset about something this morning and now this has set me off, I've always been a fan of Johnny's right from Nightmare on Elm Street, not a crazed fan just a fan, I've never thought he'd done this but if I did I wouldn't be blinded by my liking of him to ignore something as serious as this, there will always be some people who will believe it and that is their right. I wish him all the best 💙 as for Amber well ....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eyes keep filling up. 🥺
So emotional right now & so angry at that wicked POS. 🤬

Sorry peeps me worrying. I'm a worry wart. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep agreed. A best case scenario would be to read a variety of credible sources, even if they don’t all support your beliefs. Because reading an opposing, carefully argued viewpoint to your own - can allow you to expand your mind a bit.

all media/newspapers are bias in some way - but there’s a difference in that the likes of the guardian, telegraph and independent etc will do investigative journalism pieces, maintain some journalistic integrity - will strive to research sources and substanstiate facts.

the likes of the daily Mail, the sun etc. Don’t do that - which is why the former are credible sources of information whereas the latter is pretty much insidious propaganda. And if someone is too dumb to recognise that and continue reading the daily Mail and believing it, then that’s on them!
Actually not true. All MSM takes note of what the Mail publishes because they have the money to defend themselves in court so often break a story 1st. What they then do with that story and how they continue to report it is a whole different ballgame. They're headlines are there to garner clicks and in the age of 140 character Twitter, an awful lot of people don't bother reading the full article. Buying an actual newspaper tends to encourage people to read most of it rather than cherry pick online articles or even just scan headlines

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How do people who are this league famous even meet new people

Like if you cause a pile up just walking down the street you can’t go to a bar or a festival like a normal person

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The tone on here has shifted quite a bit recently. I don't believe Heard but I still think Depp is an asshole. Both of them are spoiled, selfish, overindulged cretins with too much money and fame, who've both managed to destroy their respective reputations perfectly well on their own.
Well...

he wasn't cancelled by hollywood because he was late on the set he was cancelled because miss heard claimed he beat her an seually abused her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Emily explained that objection during a closing is deemed to be a very bad form and can be only justified when the closing goes against agreed rules (which it did not).
yep it is - they are very knee-jerk objectiony any time Kate Moss comes up, so it’s a sore point for them it would seem.

Reactions: 3
what sort of rewards do you women think you're gaining by supporting such a horrible man to these extents? do you think your husbands are going to like you more or something? just really don't understand the logic behind thinking he's some harmless innocent victim in all of this.
but by all means continue to suck him off, i'm sure it'll garner you some praise somewhere in life especially with the company you must be willing to keep if you think he's the victim here.
Tell me you haven't watched a day of the trial without telling me you haven't :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone heard from Dan Wootton - King Of Pricks - recently!?

Bet he has shut up on this one...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing is there’s a difference to being an asshole and being a woman beating raping asshole. Most here feel the evidence is the former with an added extra of recognition or support due to his other non Amber years.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is just another one of miss heard's many many lies, she lies routinely, she just can't stop

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.