Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So because he is an asshole he should just take all the crap Heard has thrown at him? Or people shouldn't empathise with him? Way too much money and fame, is that on them? If you could earn that much would you not? Selfish is also a odd thing to note. Neither seem to be to me. Giving penthouses out like sweets🤷‍♀️.
Where did I say he should take all the crap Heard is throwing at him? All I said is that, in my opinion, regardless of the outcome, he seems like a cosseted hole to me.

Reactions: 2
Not that I recall, I just remember Amber being asked about her publicists and she confirmed she was her publicists and also a “dear friend” (if my recollection serves me correctly)
She did not testify.

Amber has no real friends. Let's all be honest here.

Reactions: 8
Tbf didn’t Amber state her publicist was also a “dear friend”
She’s stated many people are ‘dear friends’ including some who are no longer in contact with her. She had NO current friends who testified for her. As Ben Chew said… very telling

Reactions: 8
I love how Ben emphasises his point even more after the objections. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Eve Barlow watch....

Oh duck off Eve. You don’t get to preach about how people with BPD feel about anything, just like you’d expect me not to pipe up about Israel. Absolute fuckwit.
Amber’s team look worried. Rightly so

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where did I say he should take all the crap Heard is throwing at him? All I said is that, in my opinion, regardless of the outcome, he seems like a cosseted hole to me.
He had an abusive mother and his father walked out so not sure it would be fair to call Depp cosseted! (Though I agree he isn’t a hero by any stretch, just a troubled, flawed, normal, maybe slightly odd, man)

Reactions: 10
Totally agree, but all I'm saying is I don't find him an easy person to cheer for, as most on here are doing. Which is fine! Everyone allowed their own opinion, it's just an observance.
I don’t think most here are “cheering for him” I think people are actually more impressed by the fact that he has spoken out about how he was the victim of domestic abuse, something not often spoke about when men are on the receiving end of it.

Reactions: 14
To free him from the prison in which he has lived for zix years, to the day.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think most here are “cheering for him” I think people are actually more impressed by the fact that he has spoken out about how he was the victim of domestic abuse, something not often spoke about when men are on the receiving end of it.
Yeah, good point. I do believe his version of events far more than hers. It's just a horrible circus of a trial really, which I'm unable to look away from...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ooh nice... you dont need a restraining order when your husband is across the world.. Ben is on fire

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t stop watching Elaine’s face. She goes between gormless and annoyed
I kinda like Elaine though, I like that she’s human, feels real. She’s reeeeeaaally trying. And I keep looking at her thinking I bet she was cool when she was younger. I can almost see young party Elaine, legwarmers, pina colada, pink hoop earrings, pedal pushers. Yeah. Elaine will be on the megapints in secret after this, binge watching pirates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally agree, but all I'm saying is I don't find him an easy person to cheer for, as most on here are doing. Which is fine! Everyone allowed their own opinion, it's just an observance.
I agree.

I like Depp, as an actor. In previous interviews he comes across as fairly self aware, self deprecating, honest, ego-driven, fragile, volatile, friendly, kind, generous, a bit weird.

I like him but not about to start crying for some millionaire I’ve never met either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.