Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camille absolutely loves an objection, I wonder if she'll interrupt the other side's closing arguments too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ben Chew is right, there will always be those who will think JD is guilty just because she accused him.

Reactions: 13
no matter what he does there are people who will say he beat a woman, which is the worst thing you can say about a man....

not quite Ben.... and she also accused him of that.

Reactions: 9
It's hard, because I recognise he's actually quite good at his job and probably the most competent member of Amber's team.

But, duck me, do I irrationally hate rottenborn
I actually think he is the best lawyer of this trial.

He is rude as hell to everyone (including the judge) though, wtf.

Weirdly, Elaine developed increasingly rude over the course of the trial too, initially she was fine (as she was in depositions, even if that is obviously edited)

I wonder if working with Amber took its toll on them? Many people who were in the courthouse report about fights while the Depp team comes across as very unified.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still looking at them both. Camille half turned away from him. JD leaning away from her in his chair. Not their usual body language.
They're both listening to Chewy and looking towards the Jury. It's not the time for pallyness.

Reactions: 12
after the op-ed it was impossible to get him a studio film....

Reactions: 5
Fear that some men who are abusive can just accuse their girlfriends/wives of ‘Doing an Amber’ now if it was ever contested.

So bleeping angry I can barely type.
Maybe every single person should be angry at ANYONE who abuses another human being. Should men put up with this because someone else might use it as an excuse in the future????? How about society directing their anger at all abusers and making sure there is more support and more punishment for those who commit abuse? As if men haven't tried to blame the women before this case happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Using Amber’s language against her “out of the woodwork”. Really good closing statement so far

Reactions: 5
Still looking at them both. Camille half turned away from him. JD leaning away from her in his chair. Not their usual body language.
Perhaps all these hundreds of posts on social media speculating about their affair or shipping them made them think that it would be better not to show any friendliness (although JD and his team are a real team and have become friends, he seems to be closer than just any other client to them).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.