Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not them trying to object so the jury doesn't hear Amber lied twice about the kate moss and the stairs lolll

Reactions: 6
Did JD hug or thank Camille? Body language from both is a bit off following such a powerful closing argument.
Both sitting apart with space between them.
Still looking at them both. Camille half turned away from him. JD leaning away from her in his chair. Not their usual body language.

Gummy time for Queen C, I love how she pops one in when Rottenbottom objects

Who is the chap next to Depps therapist? He looks a bit like Nicolas Cage, a bit, chortle chortle

The jaw is high with this one....

download-3.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
rotten bottom was right though, Kate Moss said "he never pushed me or kicked me or threw me down any stairs". she didn't say "never hit".

but I think it is a technicality

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.