Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My body would repulse from going anywhere near that wife beater. I only like respectable actors- think Eddie Redmayne, Leo Dicaprio, Ryan Reynolds. Ones who don’t threaten and abuse their wives and then move the court case to another country in a desperate attempt to save their abusive skin 😀
Sounds rather black and white (to quote your own screenshots) to me - you think those men are squeaky clean perfect people? What happened to the grey areas and nobody is perfect etc etc....

Reactions: 10
soundbites - runkle found an amber supporter outside the court crying, she had woken up whilst in court listening and realised all Ambers lies, bless her wee soul, she'll be alright now, she got a runkle squeeze

you lot are doing a stirling job by the way, guess its time to put some make up on, i forgot how 🤭

I'll be back for Sunday prayers and tattle 😘🏴‍☠️🎣:poop:🧙‍♀️

4b839e98-62f3-4251-a79b-5d0b398ebbb7_text.gif

Reactions: 12
soundbites - runkle found an amber supporter outside the court crying, she had woken up whilst in court listening and realised all Ambers lies, bless her wee soul, she'll be alright now, she got a runkle squeeze

you lot are doing a stirling job by the way, guess its time to put some make up on, i forgot how 🤭

I'll be back for Sunday prayers and tattle 😘🏴‍☠️🎣:poop:🧙‍♀️

View attachment 1336027
see you for Sunday tattle service 🥰

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
see you for Sunday tattle service 🥰
Bless you child, bless you 😇 🤭

They made goaaaaaaaaal 200% - Yeah feck you Turdle! ner ner nerr nerrrr nerrrrrrrrrrr, latersssssssssss, I'm off to drink rum and dance on tables with my loved one, nawty Dotty :cool:

EllWmHJU0AAFNiz.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
$10k donation to Legalbytes stream.....

Not a pledge.....

Total now $95k....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Uncivil Law may have good takes on the law from time to time but some of the things that he has said in the past just rubs me the wrong way from time to time. I heard that he had quit his job so that he can do youtube full time and I've know that he has waited to do that for a long time now. But I think that he should have kept his job imo. It seems like that he was really bored with this job as a patent lawyer.

I wonder where did he get his burrito from since he lives in Austin TX. I heard Austin TX has a really good food scene and that there are some really taco places there.

Reactions: 3
Now then I'm a little tired and what with this evenings witchery and musicality afoot I am going to settle down on the sofa with this for a snooze. I'd never heard of this Depp film before but it too is stirring my cauldron so to speak.... anyone seen it?

'Secret Window' 2004 - 'A successful writer in the midst of a painful divorce is stalked at his remote lake house by a would-be scribe who accuses him of plagiarism.....' based on a Stephen King book.

Yeah watched it at start of trial… it’s on Netflix

Reactions: 2
$10k donation to Legalbytes stream.....

Not a pledge.....

Total now $95k....
Wonder is it the same as that pledge he made re wounded Knee...., hopefully this time he follows through with his pledge/ donation...potato/patata 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Wonder is it the same as that pledge he made re wounded Knee...., hopefully this time he follows through with his pledge/ donation...potato/patata 🤣🤣🤣
Yeh not sick and dying children though is it. Not a laughing matter at all.

Reactions: 1
My body would repulse from going anywhere near that wife beater. I only like respectable actors- think Eddie Redmayne, Leo Dicaprio, Ryan Reynolds. Ones who don’t threaten and abuse their wives and then move the court case to another country in a desperate attempt to save their abusive skin 😀
Seriously - aren’t you embarrassed to be caught getting everything wrong? Maybe you’re used to it?

He sued The Sun in the UK and Heard in the US. Very different jurisdictions, very different hurdles, very different discovery/disclosure requirements and very different burdens. The Sun won because Heard lied - and because she was only a witness rather than a party Depp was unable to prove this. I’d explain further but I am not convinced of your capacity to understand the nuance. Sticking up IG posts from people as clueless as yourself is not the smackdown you think it is.

Alas he could - and did - prove her to be a liar in the US. He proved it beyond any sensible doubt. I’m sorry if you don’t like that, but it happens to be true.

Now, rather than continue to bore us with your terribly “daring” bleats about the “wife beater* why don’t you go and find an Amber Heard film to fap one out over? I’ve never seen her in anything, but I understand she manages 55 seconds of screen time in Justice League. Start there.

*Speaking of wife-beaters, Heard was witnessed assaulting her then wife by a police officer, was arrested on the spot and taken to jail. And, no, the case wasn’t “dropped”. Neither she nor her victim lived in the state so they decided to stay the prosecution providing she fucked off, warning her she could still be arrested at any time. Nice to know you’re only against wife-beating when the beater is a man…carry the duck on when it’s a woman? Right? This may not be the thread for you…we don’t approve of any abuse on here and prefer to stick up for real victims. You’re not really on the same page, are you? So, bye bye.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ooh touched a nerve...perhaps look into the massacres that happened to the sioux and Native Americans, than come back to me 😘
Yeah studied it at a level so don't need to. You're obviously just here to make people bite. Might want to look into the reasons why it wasn't possible and as easy as buying it. Look into that and get back to me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.