Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johnny was laughing, smiling and treating the jury like an audience. And just because Heard didn’t have enough power to get a strong legal time like Johnny does not mean anything. That was proven in the UK trial. Please do not quote me any further I don’t want to engage in this thread anymore
Then put your big girl pants on and stop replying. You can't expect to keep making ridiculous statements and not have people answer them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Then put your big girl pants on and stop replying. You can't expect to keep making ridiculous statements and not have people answer them.
Doesn't want to engage or be quoted but continues to post. It's so perplexing to me, almost as if she wants to be heard but doesn't want to listen. People dug in with a narrative will never open their eyes or ears to the facts, so it's best to just ignore them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have y'all seen people in the comments or the live chat asking Legal Bytes about why she still let's Kurt on her panel but not the DUI Guy? People are upset about the comments that Kurt made about Camille.

Reactions: 2
Johnny was laughing, smiling and treating the jury like an audience. And just because Heard didn’t have enough power to get a strong legal time like Johnny does not mean anything. That was proven in the UK trial. Please do not quote me any further I don’t want to engage in this thread anymore
Johnny was treating the jury like an audience??? Seriously??

Amber gave the performance of her life and was looking at them the entire time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thats a good idea, but they can only talk about Amber...... it'll be like a repetitive mirror, they will cannabalize themselves eventually. Do you think they are paid disruptors, barlow/turdle family or in denial of their own narcdom? 🤷‍♀️

They sure need attention, I guess they didnt get enough of the right sort.
Love the repetitive mirror, imagine being in a room with that 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
shushhh. I’ve asked not to be quoted numerous times. You all view a man who has confessed to head butting a woman as perfect so don’t talk to me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Johnny was being himself. Did you see how Amber was towards the jury, putting on the theatrics, staring at them constantly, making arguments towards them and Camille RIGHTLY put her in her place not to. 👏🏻 Did you also see how different she was in her deposition in 2016 and when she slipped up about TMZ. Oops. 🤐

Reactions: 14
shushhh. I’ve asked not to be quoted numerous times. You all view a man who has confessed to head butting a woman as perfect so don’t talk to me
If you can't handle the heat then get out the kitchen 🤷🏼‍♀️

You can't keep coming on making the same basesless comments and not expect people to quote you and reply

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is proper cheering me up.

"I don't wanna talk to you"

"Well, don't then.....?"

"b, but you keep quoting me"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can all stay mad. Keep posting thirst pics lusting after a man the UK courts have identified as a wife beater- who threatened to murder, burn and rape his wife as well as confessing to head butt her. He is scum. Long live genuine actors like Leo Dicaprio & Eddie redmayne. Thank duck Disney dropped Depp

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can all stay mad. Keep posting thirst pics lusting after a man the UK courts have identified as a wife beater- who threatened to murder, burn and rape his wife as well as confessing to head butt her. He is scum. Long live genuine actors like Leo Dicaprio & Eddie redmayne. Thank duck Disney dropped Depp
I don't find Depp particularly lust worthy but I do find a woman who abuses her husband then lies about being abused pretty repugnant. On the other hand sounds like you've got a mad crush for other actors so might I suggest you stop commenting here and find an appropriate thread in the rave section?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
People aren't thirsting after him
The UK trial only proved that The Sun were correct in what they wrote on the basis of the information Heard gave them.
It wasn't a criminal trial and he hasn't been proven as an abuser/wife beater/insert other emotive term here
If you haven't sent messages to your mates saying you want to kill your husband/chop his balls off/sit on his face etc. Then I pity you
He didn't confess to headbutting her, he said their heads clashed and it wasn't deliberate. AH couldn't provide any evidence of a headbutting

You just keep repeating the same lines but don't provide any proof or evidence.

At the end of the day she lied. She defamed him and lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
8BE30C13-FB02-4C71-BDA1-47AED8CF32B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People aren't thirsting after him
The UK trial only proved that The Sun were correct in what they wrote on the basis of the information Heard gave them.
It wasn't a criminal trial and he hasn't been proven as an abuser/wife beater/insert other emotive term here
If you haven't sent messages to your mates saying you want to kill your husband/chop his balls off/sit on his face etc. Then I pity you
He didn't confess to headbutting her, he said their heads clashed and it wasn't deliberate. AH couldn't provide any evidence of a headbutting

You just keep repeating the same lines but don't provide any proof or evidence.

At the end of the day she lied. She defamed him and lost.
UK still sees him as a wife beater with 12/14 DV incidents and people post stuff like this
AA48E8A0-B3E5-4ABE-8831-D0A144DBB040.png
and wonder why people find it triggering. And no I have never talked about murdering, burning and raping a partner. The lengths you all go to in order for him to be seen as a saint is beyond alarming

Imagine being able to look at an abuser without being sick

I wanted to come back with a witty response to the current interloper but I'm not well and my brain is not working.

Keep up the good work trial buddies ❤
You must be mentally ill from supporting an abuser

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
UK still sees him as a wife beater with 12/14 DV incidents and people post stuff like this View attachment 1335955and wonder why people find it triggering. And no I have never talked about murdering, burning and raping a partner. The lengths you all go to in order for him to be seen as a saint is beyond alarming

Imagine being able to look at an abuser without being sick

You must be mentally ill from supporting an abuser
You seriously haven't understood the point/outcome of the UK trial and it is tiring you just repeating yourself

Reactions: 16
Then leave?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.