Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IDK where you are but in the UK Ninth Gate is free on Amazon Prime if you have it in 2 versions.. one with ads

Didn't bother myself as my flatmate was always watching it back in the day.. was some of the others I was wanting to revisit..but most of those ones seem to be pay per view... Chocolat etc

Hey, thank you! :)
It was not available in Northern Europe (checked some other EU countries' libraries too) and it was part of the Starz subscription on the US Amazon. Forgot to check the UK amazon. One version can be rented (a bit under 3 quid), and another one is free with ads like you said.

(I like the Ninth Gate, although the film is very different from the book it is loosely based on. Also, my husband collects rare books and manuscripts).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
we don’t approve of any abuse on here
Pretty much everyone on here is approving JD abuse...
And before you ask
Yes I did watch the trial start to finish.
Yes I am a survivor of DA and VA
Yes I have swooned over JD in past roles..
Yes I do believe men can be victims
And NO I don't believe he is a victim

Reactions: 3
And before you ask
Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I understand that you feel like AH was abused, I understand you don't like us because we don't agree with you on that.

What are you hoping to achieve here?

You won't get us to change our minds, you can't shame or insult us into changing how we feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And before you ask
So what do you make of the audio of amber heard saying for him to tell the world Johnny that you a man are a victim of domestic abuse and see if the world believes you. Why oh why would she say that if she was the one being abused?? Simple answer was she was the abuser. She admitted to hitting him numerous times. If anyone can believe her after the tit show that was her testimony then I honestly despair at humanity. So if it were a man there would be uproar but because it's a female doing the abuse it's basically okay going by some readings in here and the mainstream "media". They are as corrupt as they come. Lastly I do not care one iota if any of the amber sympathisers want to rip my post to shreds I believe Johnny was a victim and I hope none of you find a male family member in his shoes as if you treat him the way you treat jd then I'd be ashamed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah studied it at a level so don't need to. You're obviously just here to make people bite. Might want to look into the reasons why it wasn't possible and as easy as buying it. Look into that and get back to me.
Neither party has heard from Depp yet, but an online petition at Change.org directed at Depp and his agent seeks to push the actor to make good on his statements. Referencing Native peoples' history of disappointment at empty promises, the petition reads as follows:

"Keep your word. Promises to indigenous people are frequently made and broken. You promised to buy Wounded Knee and give it to the Sioux Nation. The owners want to sell. Keep your word. Buy Wounded Knee and gift it freely to the Sioux Nation."

Regarding wounded knee, JD said he "wants" to buy it and give it to the Native Americans.

The problem is that the person who owns it wants 4.6 Mil for a plot of land that's worth less than 100,000. The seller has been holding the NAs to ransom and they didn't want the owners to profit so massively from it.

The Native American people didn't want him to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A course case that he lost to a high court UK judge that believed 12/14 DV incidents took place might I add!
I can't believe that anyone who has actually read the judgement from the UK judge can honestly believe justice was done. What kind of judge says someone can't throw a can of red bull at someone because they don't drink it, or that she couldn't have abused Johnny because she was wearing pajamas.

Reactions: 13
Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I understand that you feel like AH was abused, I understand you don't like us because we don't agree with you on that.

What are you hoping to achieve here?

You won't get us to change our minds, you can't shame or insult us into changing how we feel.
Nor do I wish to change your minds...its extraordinary to me how someone on here can make a statement that they don't support abusers yet JD is an abuser...i know some ppl still don't understand that being enraged slamming kitchen cabinets is a form of abuse..( whether your being filmed or not ).threatening a persons life via txt is abuse...thrashing a hotel room while you're present is abuse....
Look I get it I'm banging my head against a brick wall here , and will achieve nothing but its good to participate...
Also re the famous audio where AH tells him tell the world Johnny .....doesn’t he admit at the end of that particular full audio that they get physical with each other???,
Admittedly crap with links but I'm gonna see can I find it ..

Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus we are inundated with the freeloaders freeloaders tonight aren't we... frogsnog out.
7f0617c159f1bfdbc8f0e97e45ba846a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Regarding wounded knee, JD said he "wants" to buy it and give it to the Native Americans.

The problem is that the person who owns it wants 4.6 Mil for a plot of land that's worth less than 100,000. The seller has been holding the NAs to ransom and they didn't want the owners to profit so massively from it.

The Native American people didn't want him to.
Sounds like extortion. Almost like "Laura Amber Heard's" divorce demand letter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I come in here straight from watching a movie about Tove Jansson only to find you are all still baiting the (moomin) trolls..

Use ignore button folks..View attachment 1336451
We have a saying in Finnish: “hänellä ei ole kaikki muumit laaksossa”.
Meaning that he/she does not have all the moomins in the valley.

It is a polite way of saying that someone is completely bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nor do I wish to change your minds...its extraordinary to me how someone on here can make a statement that they don't support abusers yet JD is an abuser...i know some ppl still don't understand that being enraged slamming kitchen cabinets is a form of abuse..(
Look I get it I'm banging my head against a brick wall here ,
if slamming kitchen cabinets is a form of abuse, surely so is banging your head against a brick wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We have a saying in Finnish: “hänellä ei ole kaikki muumit laaksossa”.
Meaning that he/she does not have all the moomins in the valley.

It is a polite way of saying that someone is completely bonkers.
Well, that looks like it sounds beautiful. If I could pronounce it, I'd say it to some people in real life. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
right I need to sleep 😂 so nice to be back with you all! See you tomorrow for a our ‘Sunday Johnny service’

875408CC-41C3-4A06-A751-FEAB9143EE2F.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nor do I wish to change your minds...its extraordinary to me how someone on here can make a statement that they don't support abusers yet JD is an abuser...i know some ppl still don't understand that being enraged slamming kitchen cabinets is a form of abuse..( whether your being filmed or not ).threatening a persons life via txt is abuse...thrashing a hotel room while you're present is abuse....
Look I get it I'm banging my head against a brick wall here , and will achieve nothing but its good to participate...
Also re the famous audio where AH tells him tell the world Johnny .....doesn’t he admit at the end of that particular full audio that they get physical with each other???,
Admittedly crap with links but I'm gonna see can I find it ..
Edit to add...no its the audio of her saying she hit him not punching him right at the end he admits to physical abuse on each other...
The crime analyst podcast ep 78 bout 28 mins in...whole thing is worth a listen, especially if you want to understand the nuances of DA .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.