Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are no winners and losers as they were both victims of a vicious and mutually abusive relationship. This goody v baddy thing is so childish, they both abused one another.
Stop the gaslighting! There was a definitive winner in this case. Once upon a time-OK when the case began, Mr. Depp was known as a vicious rapist, wife beater, alcohol and substance abuser who was cancelled by misheard's vile claims.

Misheard was known as the poor, wittle venerable/vulnerable victim of Mr. Depp's heinous abuse, and as a champion for female victim's of domestic violence everywhere,

Mr. Depp had nothing to lose but court costs. Misheard, believed she would once again prevail in court and in the world of public opinion based on the tawdry, unbalanced, opinion rendered in the UK Court.

So let's look at the outcome of this case. As Miss Vasquez eloquently stated to misheard "Your lies have been exposed to the world multiple times-right?" Yep, misheard lost BIG TIME! Her lies, her malice, her viscous attacks on Mr. Depp have been exposed to the world. Oh and by the way she owes Mr. Depp $10,350,000. So yeah, Mr. Depp's addictions, drug and alcohol abuse, and his assault and battery on cabinets are now well known, as well as his vulgar, and sometimes vicious texts (although it must be said they were NOT sent to misheard, and would not have been exposed without the UK trial errors of his team).

Misheard owes $10,350,00 to Mr. Depp, she has been exposed as a savage, malicious liar and husband beater and severer of fingers; she is probably unemployable for the near future. Hopefully she will find the metal health treatment she desperately needs-calling Dr. Hughes! Mr. Depp's Sauvage commercial just went main stream.- Savage liar versus Dior Sauvage campaign-right? So, do you still wish to say no one won? Cause I think winning $10,350,000 and the return of Mr Depp's good name is a pretty substantial win. And misheard's epic fall from her pedestal of goodness is a pretty huge loss-Just sayin...

Addendum: For the most part, I look at misheard's behavior and think she is mentally ill and needs treatment; when I heard the "Suck my dick" recording with her nasty, maniacal laughter, I feared she was truly evil. It chilled me to my aging bones.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
One thing I never get with JD is why he insists on dressing like a homeless person. I get he may be more into casual stuff at heart rather than dressing up but so is my bf and he just wears a tshirt, hoody and jeans .He doesnt rock up to the corner bodega dressed like something from a panto or wearing all his clothes at once like when Joey raided Chandler's wardrobe
Old Clementine Ford, RadFem/MEGA misandrist thinks JD looks like a roadside mattress or dumpster mattress,...something like that. She's mentioned it numerous times. JD, the discarded mattress, is squatting rent free in her head. She's got 6 highlight reels dedicated to him now. One is solely to dump on his music. People like her will never support a man regardless of the evidence, but I really don't get why she or anyone else is still supporting AH. Putting aside all of the evidence proving she lied and is an abuser for just a sec, AH's new PR guy has stacks of allegations and witness accounts against him, and AH knows this about him, yet keeps him on. Yet it's crickets on that huge 🚩 from her radical, man hating supporters.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many people in current society have actually seen the 1944 film Gaslight, starring Ingrid Bergman, Charles Boyer, Angela Lansbury and Joseph Cotton. It is where the term Gaslight began. It is a marvelous black and white film; the Charles Boyer charecter is slowly driving his wife (Ingrid Bergman) mad to try to recover jewels that were left hidden when he murdered her aunt. The title for the film Gaslight is derived from Boyer's sneaky actions, he would sneak into the attic to search for the jewels and when he turned on the gaslight in the attic all the other lights in the house would dim. And then Bergman would hear footsteps overhead, and no one else in the house observed the phenomenon. On top of the other insidious lies by Boyer, the dimming of the lights were slowly driving her mad. It is a chilling, beautiful , suspenseful film which I highly recommend. BTW Ingrid Bergman wins, do Not mess with Ingrid Bergman my fellow tattlers.

PS The film is set in Victorian England.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder how many people in current society have actually seen the 1944 film Gaslight, starring Ingrid Bergman, Charles Boyer, Angela Lansbury and Joseph Cotton. It is where the term Gaslight began. It is a marvelous black and white film; the Charles Boyer charecter is slowly driving his wife (Ingrid Bergman) mad to try to recover jewels that were left hidden when he murdered her aunt. The title for the film Gaslight is derived from Boyer's sneaky actions, he would sneak into the attic to search for the jewels and when he turned on the gaslight in the attic all the other lights in the house would dim. And then Bergman would hear footsteps overhead, and no one else in the house observed the phenomenon. On top of the other insidious lies by Boyer, the dimming of the lights were slowly driving her mad. It is a chilling, beautiful , suspenseful film which I highly recommend. BTW Ingrid Bergman wins, do Not mess with Ingrid Bergman my fellow tattlers.

PS The film is set in Victorian England.
The term gaslight is older.
There's a very interesting lecture on the National Archive site, about the 1840 Lunacy Act they talks with the subject.
The lecture points out that part of the reason for the play, which became the film, casting a woman as the person being gaslit was to make it shocking, because gaslighting was traditionally something done to men: for reasons of property ownership, inheritance, divorce laws etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The term gaslight is older.
There's a very interesting lecture on the National Archive site, about the 1840 Lunacy Act they talks with the subject.
The lecture points out that part of the reason for the play, which became the film, casting a woman as the person being gaslit was to make it shocking, because gaslighting was traditionally something done to men: for reasons of property ownership, inheritance, divorce laws etc.
Good info! I didn't know this history, thank you.

Reactions: 5
@wibble

Here's a video about the last sexist things that Kurt has said. I don't remember the other older sexist things that he has said in the past sorry.

Edited to add but the guy that did this stream said that there were other occasions of Kurt being Misogynistic. I 'm not the best at words as you can see. lol But I've known of Kurt since the Tati Westbrook case back in Oct 2020. He only covered it because him got a lot of views imo. But I could tell by the way he handled things in his live chat that being full time you tuber isn't a good idea for him imo. I also don't watch everything that Kurt covers. I was looking for some more information about the DUI guy and the line drama for the closing augments when I saw this live stream on youtube.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
"Burke went on say that we need to “completely reimagine” how we’ve been trained to to think about what accountability and justice look like in the U.S. “We have been socialized and trained to think about nothing but crime and punishment and law and order when we should be thinking about harm and harm reduction,” she said. “We cannot get real accountability and justice from the current systems that are in place in the United States. It’s just not possible …"

• Haha
  • Sad
Here I am, all settled in and on megapint #2. I open up Tattle and see I'm on page 7 of 19 on this thread!!! I wonder what the hell happened in the last few hours to jump that many pages so fast? Did Amber's appeal get filed? Did Elaine make another awful interview? Did Chewy pose for another picture with an Alapca?
Nope, turns out just someone posting a lot of nonsense.
I have asked numerous times not to be quoted

You are more then welcome to post your thoughts and feelings, but you cannot expect to not receive reactions and feedback to them. If you do not want to be quoted, then do not post. Please understand I am not telling you to not post, but you cannot ask to not be quoted if you are willing to post your thoughts and opinions on this matter.

And now I am off for a megapint and to utilize the ignore button.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@wibble

Here's a video about the last sexist things that Kurt has said. I don't remember the other older sexist things that he has said in the past sorry.
He did a video himself on the subject the other day.

He's just clumsy in some of the things he says.

And, it is quite sweet to follow the on/off love affair between him and Stephanie.
They are like 40-something star-crossed lovers.

Reactions: 3
He did a video himself on the subject the other day.

He's just clumsy in some of the things he says.

And, it is quite sweet to follow the on/off love affair between him and Stephanie.
They are like 40-something star-crossed lovers.
oh okay I see. Thanks. I don't know who Stephanie was. I thought that she was just MOD for him or something.

@wibble

Edited to add but the guy that did this stream said that there were other occasions of Kurt being Misogynistic. I 'm not the best at words as you can see. lol But I've known of Kurt since the Tati Westbrook case back in Oct 2020. He only covered it because him got a lot of views imo. But I could tell by the way he handled things in his live chat that being full time you tuber isn't a good idea for him imo. I also don't watch everything that Kurt covers. I was looking for some more information about the DUI guy and the line drama for the closing augments when I saw this live stream on youtube.
I remember him saying something on legalbytes in the trial and the chat went crazy, I think he then went on to giving AH the benefit of doubt just for that reason. (I don't recall what he said)

oh okay I see. Thanks. I don't know who Stephanie was. I thought that she was just MOD for him or something.
No he was nearly in tears the other week when saying she had health issues that meant it wasn't working out between them.
It seemed more significant than her modding his chat.

• Wow
  • Sad
I've been out in the wilderness, staying in a lovely place next to the sea in the of the west coast of Scotland. Visiting magical castles, the cottage where Robert Burns was born, I've fed alpacas (they are soooo soft, sadly there wasn't a million, just two), petted horses (and a baby donkey), while wild deer, rabbits and a lonesome hedgehog roamed freely around my abode (which I was quite concerned about as they're usually only out in daytime if there sick but it got away before I could properly check it over, I did leave a bowl of water out for it tho)... and there was NO bloody internet 😨 so I've got so much to catch up on I've not a chance in hell.... so I'm not even attempting it.

Have I missed anything mega important? I saw that Amber and Co were in a private jet to New York and back, I wonder if she's setting up an interview of some sort and the TV network has paid for the jet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember him saying something on legalbytes in the trial and the chat went crazy, I think he then went on to giving AH the benefit of doubt just for that reason. (I don't recall what he said)
I don't know about that. I know he was getting flack about some of the things he said about Camille, and he probably was one of the last holdouts in being persuaded into the Depp camp.

But what everyone forgets is at the start of the trial everyone on Legalbytes (except Alyta) thought Depp had no case - and for much the same reasons being touted around the MSM now.
But that it changed piece by piece over the course of the evidence coming out, and the lies being revealed.

It's also somewhat ironic to see the MSM legal experts, and the Amber Stans (like Michele Daubner) calling out Judge Azcarate for decisions made by Judge White.... it's almost like they don't know what they are talking about.

Reactions: 7
That's probably correct, I didn't really take notice or listen/hear to what he had to say until I noticed some drama (the audio of guests was bad for me on legalbytes during the trial)

'I wonder how many people in current society have actually seen the 1944 film Gaslight, starring Ingrid Bergman, Charles Boyer, Angela Lansbury and Joseph Cotton. '

I love that film so much. The 1940s is one of my favourite periods for films. People had so much charisma/character about them, i.e. Betty Davies/Joan Crawford, the list could go on forever. They had some kind of inner presence, inexplicable, but projected through the screen and onto the audience, casting a spell over them. Real movie stars. Thanks for reminding me of a great film.

Reactions: 6
soundbites - runkle found an amber supporter outside the court crying, she had woken up whilst in court listening and realised all Ambers lies, bless her wee soul, she'll be alright now, she got a runkle squeeze

you lot are doing a stirling job by the way, guess its time to put some make up on, i forgot how 🤭

I'll be back for Sunday prayers and tattle 😘🏴‍☠️🎣:poop:🧙‍♀️

View attachment 1336027
She needs a "You'll be OK" from Johnny

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.