Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This live on legalbytes is lovely, they just got an anon 5k donation for the hospital and iambobbylondon sounds like a clever guy, so far, i like him

Reactions: 9
This live on legalbytes is lovely, they just got an anon 5k donation for the hospital and iambobbylondon sounds like a clever guy, so far, i like him
Dotty I love you, you are just vibing with the live whilst we are arguing with a troll 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Then leave?
I have asked numerous times not to be quoted but people keep quoting as I’m the only entreating aspect of this woeful thread

Amber/Eve/Whitney then just leave and go get yourself a couple of lines…..
Of course anyone who says anything wrong about Johnny HAS to be Amber herself. Jfc. Freak look at Twitter. All I said was they are as bad as each other. Simpleton no wonder you all support Johnny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have asked numerous times not to be quoted but people keep quoting as I’m the only entreating aspect of this woeful thread

Of course anyone who says anything wrong about Johnny HAS to be Amber herself. Jfc. Freak look at Twitter. All I said was they are as bad as each other. Simpleton no wonder you all support Johnny

I think you need to chill out - you are being extremely abusive calling everyone here names. Off you pop for a pick me up dear

• Heart
Reactions: 15
UK still sees him as a wife beater with 12/14 DV incidents and people post stuff like this View attachment 1335955and wonder why people find it triggering. And no I have never talked about murdering, burning and raping a partner. The lengths you all go to in order for him to be seen as a saint is beyond alarming

Imagine being able to look at an abuser without being sick

You must be mentally ill from supporting an abuser

Oh now that's just mean...

My brain is struggling to word this without lowering myself to your level.

Using mental illness to insult people is kind of low, real low.

Anyways, I thought you didn't want to talk to us lot anymore 🤣

Reactions: 14
Dotty I love you, you are just vibing with the live whilst we are arguing with a troll 😂😂
and my shepherds pie, Mr Mertys on in ten, i'll roll down the hill by nine thirty, no mega pints at home, i'm thirsty, shall i paint my nails? love you too panda 😘 keep spreading it......

Reactions: 5
FD3C7B5C-F53D-49BA-9311-0AC4CA791019.jpeg
54941AB3-2880-4D27-8E44-AADA4316CAD7.jpeg
Sums you all up. Worshipping a wife beater. Nothing wrong with calling people lusting after an abuser a freak as it’s very freakish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ba ha ha Johnnylondon is slating Turdles mates 🤭 😇

i like detective seeds, who he?

fundraising goal 184% achieved, they are gonna double their goooooooaaaaaaalllllllllll ole ole ole ole!

Reactions: 5
You’ve now posted this photo more times than the initial poster. Think it may be YOU that has a wee crush on JD. 🤭
My body would repulse from going anywhere near that wife beater. I only like respectable actors- think Eddie Redmayne, Leo Dicaprio, Ryan Reynolds. Ones who don’t threaten and abuse their wives and then move the court case to another country in a desperate attempt to save their abusive skin 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ba ha ha Johnnylondon is slating Turdles mates 🤭 😇

i like detective seeds, who he?

fundraising goal 184% achieved, they are gonna double their goooooooaaaaaaalllllllllll ole ole ole ole!
Yes, it's very entertaining.

It'd be hilarious if Johnny comes on the stream and sings the Amber song.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My body would repulse from going anywhere near that wife beater. I only like respectable actors- think Eddie Redmayne, Leo Dicaprio, Ryan Reynolds. Ones who don’t threaten and abuse their wives and then move the court case to another country in a desperate attempt to save their abusive skin 😀
A court case he won by majority may I add. 🤓

May I also add, as of 11th June.

- Johnny’s statement: 19.1 million likes and 1 million comments.

- Amber’s pile of tit statement: 440k likes and 5 comments.

Reactions: 10
She's going to be associated with tit, lying and this trial.... oh and being the single worst actor in history.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.