John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like old-fashioned names. Everyone in my life knows that there is a huge part of me that belongs to the late 19th century, and my taste in names is part of that.

These are my kind of names.

I LOVE so many of those. What are you top 3 of each?

The imaginary children in our commune are going to have the best names.

Reactions: 3
I like old-fashioned names. Everyone in my life knows that there is a huge part of me that belongs to the late 19th century, and my taste in names is part of that.

Hebert was in the top 20?! 😂😂

Elsie and Florence are in my top ten baby girl names! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I love names… there were parts of my name list in the one for that’s my man. I’ve always loved Blake and I have no idea why, my mum thinks all my baby names are too American 🧐

They are going to have a baby 🥲 A theme from Rosie. Flowers?

All I can think of with Mateo is Jane the Virgin 😂
The won't have a baby for YEARS, and I'm hoping to write in real time so we'll quite possibly never get there. I'll probably be looking back on this time of my life and be wondering what on earth came over me that I reverted back to behaving like a teenager over a footballer.

It's not flowers! The theme will be vaguely referenced in the next one shot.

I'm off to look at your list and guess which ones are yours!

• Heart
Omg! Bae and Bae!! 🥹

BFCA366C-9A80-4E74-A818-5933FD367576.jpeg

The won't have a baby for YEARS, and I'm hoping to write in real time so we'll quite possibly never get there. I'll probably be looking back on this time of my life and be wondering what on earth came over me that I reverted back to behaving like a teenager over a footballer.

It's not flowers! The theme will be vaguely referenced in the next one shot.

I'm off to look at your list and guess which ones are yours!
I deleted the list 😳

• Haha
I LOVE so many of those. What are you top 3 of each?

The imaginary children in our commune are going to have the best names.
Top 3s from those lists, done on a whim as if I take too long over it you'll end up with top 10s.

Boys-
Arthur
Stanley
Theodore

Girls-
Edith
Matilda
Emmeline

• Heart
How to you feel about nickname… like Matilda as little tilly?
I like nicknames!

My general stance on names if I was actually having a baby would be to call it a name that I like to use in its entirety, but that I like or don't mind the common nicknames for.

So Matilda would probably be Matilda to me most or all of the time, but if she wanted to go by Tilly or Mattie etc. or if other people wanted to call her by a nickname I would absolutely be okay with that and if she preferred the nickname I'd use it too.

• Heart
Top 3s from those lists, done on a whim as if I take too long over it you'll end up with top 10s.

Boys-
Arthur
Stanley
Theodore

Girls-
Edith
Matilda
Emmeline
Three of those are on Aimee's list

@wonderstruck25 I can't believe you deleted it! I'm cackling at Cliff and Abe being so close.

@mimimithis that's adorable! I like Mathilda, but I would probably end up using Mattie as a nickname!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I tend to like the old-fashioned/Victorian/Edwardian-era names for girls.

Reactions: 5
Top 3's

Boys
Stanley (I've already got Stanley picked out as my top baby name RLF will have no say 😆)
Sydney
Cyril

Girls

Stella
Sylvie
Cecilie

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like nicknames!

My general stance on names if I was actually having a baby would be to call it a name that I like to use in its entirety, but that I like or don't mind the common nicknames for.

So Matilda would probably be Matilda to me most or all of the time, but if she wanted to go by Tilly or Mattie etc. or if other people wanted to call her by a nickname I would absolutely be okay with that and if she preferred the nickname I'd use it too.
My dad is the same he doesn’t understand why you call a child one thing and then nickname them… he refused to call my nephew the nickname everyone calls him 🫣

My name is my Nans name that my mum shortened to make in her own words ‘hip’… my name couldn’t be less hip 😂

@wonderstruck25 I can't believe you deleted it! I'm cackling at Cliff and Abe being so close.
for you. So bloody ridiculous for a fake baby, I need real life help.
90F0A446-CC55-43C3-B487-304C1505D3A9.jpeg

A9B59E3E-3676-437B-B310-60F6354C3866.jpeg
1D46120C-AE97-41FF-82C7-10C1963DA90B.jpeg

• Heart
@mimimithis that's adorable! I like Mathilda, but I would probably end up using Mattie as a nickname!
I believe it's become Tildy more than Mattie or any other variation, because she chose to name herself that as a toddler, not able to say Mathilda.
My dad is the same he doesn’t understand why you call a child one thing and then nickname them… he refused to call my nephew the nickname everyone calls him 🫣

My name is my Nans name that my mum shortened to make in her own words ‘hip’… my name couldn’t be less hip 😂

for you. So bloody ridiculous for a fake baby, I need real life help.
That list is amazing, I love it! 🥰

• Heart
OMG I love kasabian.

outing myself even more on here. My first date with RLF was to see Kasabian

Blink
Really looking forward to seeing them more than LG. He was a massive crush when I was young always loved a bad boy 😍 he seems such an arse now

@Ceejay23 I love Cecile!

There's another WUIV update

It's AMAZING! And it references him not having a middle name, what are the chances?!

Come on, own up, whose is writing it!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Are we surprised John is No 2 on that list, though? It seems like an evergreen, when it comes to boys' names

A little John tax to go with the name
_a_close_up_of_fellow_City_and_-a-44_1527770131589.jpg

@Ceejay23 I love Cecile!

There's another WUIV update

It's AMAZING! And it references him not having a middle name, what are the chances?!

Come on, own up, whose is writing it!?
Must be someone who at least lurks around here, right? Perhaps they haven't dared to come and post yet?

• Heart
@mimimithis they have said twice now that it's already written , so it's just a funny little coincidence that happened today! I would love them to come chat with us though.

I haven't seen that pic before!

@wonderstruck25 I am going to give you my thoughts on all names at some point!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.