John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No like I knew he cheated on the girl he has a kid with but the fact he did it and she stayed and then he did it again is obviously icky…

What’s really giving me the ick is the tell all, the girl posing in her scarf, the little details… kiss and tells are so grim 🫣

Edit: Also the pencil savage thing 🤢 Although savage would be a sick last name
I’d kiss and tell too if he mugged me off like that.

And i am 100% positive ON would go straight to press if he turfed her and her son out of his mansion.
He probably still cheats but she wouldn’t give up that life so turns a blind eye. I think they all cheat, girls literally get arranged for them.

Reactions: 4
@LurkingAnnie don't be sorry ❤ It's not going anywhere.

Potentially not your John too. I'm sorry, read it back and verging bit too much towards Jordan's John.

I'll report back on Waking Up in Vegas soon, I've had to stop part way through because I'm ovulating and I don't think it's right reading about my husband with other women.

@Timefortea93 whatever he wants.

@Violetroselily and @wonderstruck25 it appears there is one in the city I was in for my meeting today. I shall make a pilgrimage there just for my Tattle girls soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@LurkingAnnie don't be sorry ❤ It's not going anywhere.

Potentially not your John too. I'm sorry, read it back and verging bit too much towards Jordan's John.

I'll report back on Waking Up in Vegas soon, I've had to stop part way through because I'm ovulating and I don't think it's right reading about my husband with other women.
oh no, are you getting the rage with him in WUIV? or is he just sexy?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Screaming. Literally. Sexy duck. Hate him.

• Heart
Still can't get in to it. Feel bad because it's well written, but I just can't. So very unlike me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.