Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I think that was when he was linked to coming back to us - I was so excited…

yet again, he broke my heart and didn’t come back, but he smiled and I forgot all about it 🤣
I shouldn't laugh at the misfortune of others but this did make me LOL. Glad you're over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Eek can't wait for the verdict!

Have just sat down for my break.

Work has a Pride playlist they've been playing on a loop all month. We're convinced there's like 6 songs on it because we just hear same ones constantly so we're writing them all down to find out how many it is (currently up to 24, we were wrong). But Malibu has been on 3 times already today and always makes me think of AON and smile 🥥
I love Malibu, was so happy when you featured it because I have never heard anyone ever acknowledge its existence

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Do they only let you listen to the radio?

Bloody hell, that's depressing.

Lots of love for tomorrow, we'll all be thinking of you xx
I normally can’t be bothered to think about what to ask for. When I had treatment I had a playlist, but each treatment was literally like 3 minutes 🤣

It’ll be fine… I think…

and then it’s off to eat a lot and then watch dinosaurs again with the nephew 🤣

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
You two are made for each other.

View attachment 1369185

Are you okay?

Is moving your bedroom around one of those projects that you start and then half an hour in wish you hadn't?!
I’m not even joking it’s really tragic, I don’t go a week without injuring myself.

I don’t know my Googling is telling me it should be fine, really hurt though 🙃

I regretted it as soon as I wooshed open the first bin bag… I have three bin bags of clothes for that clothes bin/ charity shop and one that I’m going to sell online so it’s probably a good thing or it would have been if I didn’t decided to try to kill myself again 👍🏻

You having a better day? 😂

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Can we please have some of the other names on your list that will now never be used because the shop is closed?!

I think I've just been impregnated by Eric Dier so I need some help.
I bet I've got THE LIST somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it out.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: Longer than a week for me which is getting problematic because it’s hot here and it’s pool weather. How does he have the patience to shave or wax so much?? Bae, you’re on holiday! Let it grow!
We have so many questions for him.

It's just as well he has enough money we'd never have to share a bathroom.

• Heart
  • Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
Might not be embarrassment so much as a mixture of not wanting to put her in that situation and not wanting his mate's wedding to be soured by an awkward situation in his personal life.

I can imagine that if I was in a relationship with someone I love but who (allegedly) some of my friends weren't keen on and (allegedly) they preferred my ex, then I'd be conscious of not wanting my other half to feel judged or unwelcome or whispered about.

I expect everything's perfectly fine hanging out with just the City boys and their partners, but a lot of the England WAGs seem to still be friends with Millie - and Millie may well have been at the wedding. It seems like she and John have matured enough to be adults around each other but maybe bringing ON into the mix around Millie and all her friends might make things awkward.

I think it's important not to take your own drama to someone else's wedding.
I can see this scenario happening, yes! Well put together.

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
I haven’t had tea yet

watching Noel at glasto with a glass of Prosecco… bae would be proud 😍
Having a Gin and those salt and black pepper mixed shaped snacks from markies.
Watching Noel too it looks amazing there would love to go one day!
Getting in the mood as going to see his little brother and Kasabian tomorrow night 😍

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Waking Up in Vegas (OFC)

The greatest fic of all time, we're starting a book club this week reading a chapter a week and posting our thoughts here if you'd like to join! - Parachute series (Jack)

Summertime (Jack)

You've Got Me Singing the Blues (Jack)

My absolute fave - Sun City (Pickford)

ENT series - read this on a constant loop (Pickford)

All Too Well (Pickford) - this is one of the best things I've ever read, it's so poignant

Boy We Can Do So Much More Together (Ruben)

Loved this one but it hasn't been updated in a while - Lover (Ruben)

Stay (Ruben)
This list is *Chef’s kiss*

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
It's on my list, I cannot wait to see it, finally. TV has been the last thing on my mind lately, with work being so crazy. But this? I won't be able to resist for long, will I?
It is absolutely impossible not to fall completely in love with the entire club when you watch it. It's like a propaganda film.

@Just Drive Dele is very frustrating, because he has that childlike look that makes him look so innocent, and I find myself thinking 'such a shame that it's not going well for him'. But then you remember he's doing nothing to help himself!

@Gossgossgoss9888 I'm on that episode now!

• Heart