Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Thanks, have ordered McDs. Is it any wonder my clothes don't fit!?

What is our life that we know that the app deals are on any given day!? What did you have for dinner last night in the end?

Keano has declared that Gabby is now his enemy 😭

Gabby has taken this badly.

View attachment 1373001
View attachment 1373000
99% of this thread is just food chat isn't it, mainly takeaways. Ffs.

What did you go for? I had faux nandos last night from a local chicken place I've ordered from before, it was ok but wish I'd gone for something else. They also sent me the rankest looking coleslaw instead of onion rings 😒

I feel nothing about Gabby going. He has not imprinted on me unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

cobette

VIP Member
Forgot to add, obviously I am starting the day with leftover Chinese for breakfast

My (ex) team member bless her...she's tried to log on this morning and her laptop is showing some sort of terminal error message. Like what the fuck do you think I can do about that? I can't do anything about that even if I was working. I am not IT help desk.
Off to the office she goes! You're more patient than I. I probably wouldn't even have replied.

I'm on a late tonight, first proper day back at work after the huge skives that are admin and meeting days. I'm awake far too early, going to have crashed and burned before dinner time is even over.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
They did a little extra scan on my stomach which I wasn’t expecting so the anxiety is at an all time high.
I will go out on a limb and say it was just precautionary, and that it'll all come back clear for you.

we work off the no news is good news, so I’m thinking if I’ve not heard anything within a month we’re assuming no recurrence
Fingers crossed. You deserve the best news.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
  • Sick

cobette

VIP Member
Decided to cheer myself up with a Greggs breakfast, their delivery is turned off. Cunts.

• Sad

maccamacc

VIP Member
I mean in my world, if people get together in awkward circumstances everyone just deals with it, especially if you are good friends with one of them.

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
ON might not have wanted to go either for Millie’s sake?
There’s so many scenarios. I just bet they’ve all been adult about it
I think Jack and Pickford are there because their other halves were on Mrs Maguire’s list. I think blokes are crap at this sort of thing 🤣

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Used to make my dad take us there all the time and we weren't local at all. That space bowl man, the absolute dogs bollocks. Someone at my school caught salmonella from there apparently.

Bet you love Hatfield galleria don't you
Bowling ally and arcade are all gone… they only left the ice rink 🧐

Hatfield is a shithole… (sorry if your from hatfiend… but you know I’m right) went to the uni there for a New Years party and when I say I nearly died, I mean wholeheartedly I nearly died.

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
He does seem drawn to the loud ones, Delph and Barkley also spring to mind.

He's such an enigma, because whilst he is shy and awkward, he is also extroverted. Whilst his confidence has clearly grown as he's gotten older., the extrovertness isn't something he has grown into because he is the same in old Everton content.

I LOVE that he is clearly uncertain around new people and situations (because I am too), yet put him with his friends and he just shines. I am very similar, (but nowhere near as charismatic) as he is in a group.

He is just not afraid to be himself and I love that about him.

God I am actually a psycho. Like I'm sure he thinks we're crazy enough that we want to tear his clothes off and now I'm analysing his psyche.
I love to know what makes people tick (part of why I went into medicine, after lots of consideration), what they're motivations are, what they're drawn to, what they avoid - all the reasons as to why they are the way they are.

Reading this, the term introvert extrovert comes to mind - someone who is extroverted, when feeling at ease, e.g. around friends/family, but who has introvert tendencies, too. While we don't know the full extent of his psyche or shouldn't want to psychoanalyse him too much (let's not, Freud's theorems scarred me for life), it's fun to share our observations. It makes for good characterisation, when writing, too! 🤗

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Delph, yes. What a curmudgeonly, grumpy, miserable bastard. I often wonder how Bernardo now feels about Mendy given their prior friendship at Monaco. Even without the felonies, Mendy just seemed insufferable. He was also annoying and weird in the Team France videos during the 2018 World Cup. There are a few of Mendy’s old IG stories floating around YT still and I just don’t find his little pranks on his “good friend” Bernardo funny, they’re tiresome.

I miss Vincent Kompany. He‘s the reason I became a City fan in 2009.
Vinny is just incredible, what a great guy, so inspiring. I wish him all the luck in the world at Burnley. It's going to be so tough though. The scene watching the Man U game at his in-laws gets me every time.

I was very emotional watching today as that season feels like it was only two seconds ago, yet so much has changed. It's a very sobering reminder that nothing lasts forever and we have to enjoy every second we get.

I was going to mention that I think Mendy comes across terribly, not my type of person at all, but I didn't want it to seem I'm only saying that after what has come to light now. The same brash, in your face, personality as Delph that makes me nervous to be around them.

Paid extra attention to Leroy today, what a beaut. I managed to manifest Kalvin coming, so I shall now turn my attention to getting Leroy back.

I'm watching the Spurs one now. I find Mourinho a bit intimidating. Don't like how much he swears. Want to wrap Dier up in cotton wool and tell him not to let things get him down. Dele, what can I even say!? Feel sorry for him but that smirky face. I would struggle to manage him.

• Heart