Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livvys

Chatty Member
They come from someone who knows him and they are talking about another woman and him and that people know about it.
It’s hardly surprising, it’s the norm in that world.
Are the screenshots recent? I mean I think the women that get into the relationships know what they’re getting into but choose to turn a blind eye because the easy lifestyle.

Reactions: 2

mimimithis

VIP Member
I’ve gotten interested in Bayern recently because of my boy Benjamin Pavard. They seem like a classy club and the players get on well. I watched a few YT videos of the team building exercises (“wellie throwing” 🤣 ) and they’re pretty funny.
They have quite a few fun traditions, including going to the Oktoberfest, which usually ends up being some of the funniest social media content of September. 😂
They're good eggs - and your boy Pavard is amazing!

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Hopefully the extra scan was just to cover all bases to prevent you having to go back again further down the line for any extra checks. The waiting is going to be awful, we will need to provide top tier distractions here to keep your spirits up! Made me cry thinking of you being blindsided by the extra checks. Lots of love ❤

We love the pizza meal deal! What did you get?! We adore the cheeseburger pizza, I love the mac and cheese bites and the dirty fries. God now I want to go to M&S. Next time I go I'm getting a bunch of the BBQ stuff and we're going to have a fake barbecue in our kitchen.

I got a Sunset Burger (lemon and herb - soz told you all I'm boring), Halloumi Sticks and Sweet Potato Wedges. No fries because they don't travel well. That is a very restrained order for me, usually I'd splurge about £30.

Spending my Saturday re-watching All or Nothing. I was blubbing at the montage at the beginning of episode 1 because it just hit me how much I miss footy. I am noting on my period tracking app that ovulation makes me super emosh. I'm not sure how John and I are supposed to conceive baby Jack when I keep crying but this is what it means to be a woman.
we went pepperoni and meat feast but the same sides as you get. LOVE a dirty fry 🤣. We’ve got my nephew tonight so hoping he just wants a maccys rather than sharing our food 🤣

I miss football so much. I even discussed with RLF about going to America for preseason. He told me to shut up and wait - he’s just not into going the match like me.

You may well fall in love with HK and we will thirst together
No! That’s just wrong

it was Dier for me in that one… he was just sweet.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Doesn't HK look lovely throughout though? Also love Dier and Jose talking in Portuguese in his office

Covid makes it fascinating. Its so weird to watch it back now.
Keano is here now.

Thoughts on Winks = 'Going to Everton? That's about his level'

Definitely weird to watch the COVID stuff back, it's almost as though it didn't happy now. Empty stadiums so eerie.

I am quite scarred by HK's sweary bit in the first episode, didn't expect those profanities to come from his mouth.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Dear God no, I am not from there at all thank you very much. Only nice thing about Hatfield is Hatfield House.

I also once nearly did at a NYE party, but not in Hatfield. Is this a thing?
I’ve been to Hatfield House and it was amazing. I saw nothing of Hatfield but maybe it was for the best.
Ouch! You’d definitely be feeling a little shit, 30 minutes?! I’d not go back to work tbh.

This isn’t my first rodeo of electrocution… when I was like 13 in my ‘I don’t need any help’ phase, I tried to change a light shade that my dad has said he would do as the rose was smashed (also my fault), I tried to do it and obviously electrocuted myself and flew across the room… I never told anyone until I was in my twenties and my mum just look mortified that her teenager had been secretly electrocuted and she didn’t have a clue 😂

I haven’t watched it, I’ll have a look once I’ve sorted my tv out, which right now somewhere that I can’t see through my clothes mountain!!

I am now feeling you may have had the right idea with having a chilled day 🙃
PLEASE watch the All or Nothing documentary. I guarantee you’ll fall in love with all the guys (except Mendy) and the staff. I re-watch it every few months. What a season that was. Like @cobette I cry every time it ends.

• Heart
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
If you save from the search page rather than opening the image it doesn't take the watermark - same as on getty. But obv they are low res 😕

What's for dinner today?
They are tiny when I save that way 😭

We are currently debating what to order. I'm embarrassed to admit we're having a takeaway again, but I'm always a write off on a Monday. Faux Nandos is currently winning. What you having?

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I have such a soft spot for the Bayern team, especially since Thomas Müller has been my spirit animal since 2006... it's the German in me 😂

I haven't had tea/dinner yet, either. Not sure my fridge has anything substantial inside of it, anyway. So much for being a responsible adult.
I’ve gotten interested in Bayern recently because of my boy Benjamin Pavard. They seem like a classy club and the players get on well. I watched a few YT videos of the team building exercises (“wellie throwing” 🤣 ) and they’re pretty funny.

My afternoon snack is dead boring today: almonds and fruit. But, I will have ice cream for dinner because I have the palate of a seven year old.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I know, right?? Seen him in a completely different light now… and I’ve met him multiple times. He’s NEVER been this fit before
And a nip too. What a treat.

Go find me Tarky looking sexy please. Fittest backline in the Prem.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Love this one as can just listen to him talk for half an hour.

Are you up to date?

You're either afflicted with the same jealousy as me and it's impacting your judgement, or it's the wrong time of the month, or (I think it is this one) you like Parachute John and not Jordan's John.
I don't think he seems like any John for me, maybe that is the problem.

• Heart
  • Sad

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I thought he was working but I've just double checked and he's off.

He's asked if I want to go to Miller and Carter.

This is awkward.

'Actually there's somewhere new I want to try...'

Even more awkward that its Harvester so not even somewhere new or remotely special

I have every faith you can come up with a persuasive story. Or, just show your tits.

• Haha