John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel you…
predictably, I’ll be having a salad for tea 😢
You can't work 8+ hours longer than scheduled than have a salad. What's the point in even being alive if you do that?! You have to have a Chinese, it's a party.

@Violetroselily you failed to consider that maybe my shorts are just very, very short, shorts 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can't work 8+ hours longer than scheduled than have a salad. What's the point in even being alive if you do that?! You have to have a Chinese, it's a party.

@Violetroselily you failed to consider that maybe my shorts are just very, very short, shorts 😜
By the time I wait for a Chinese it’ll be nearly 10. I’ll want my bed soon 😢 RLF came to pick me up, as I had planned on walking home after work but it’s too late now. He’s put me in the corner of the garden getting the last bit of sun and brought me beer 🤣

i did have 2 magnum ice creams for my lunch though, as I hadn’t planned on being at work so didn’t prep any lunch 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
By the time I wait for a Chinese it’ll be nearly 10. I’ll want my bed soon 😢 RLF came to pick me up, as I had planned on walking home after work but it’s too late now. He’s put me in the corner of the garden getting the last bit of sun and brought me beer 🤣

i did have 2 magnum ice creams for my lunch though, as I hadn’t planned on being at work so didn’t prep any lunch 🤣🤣
At first, I thought you were being put in the corner of the garden as some kind of kinky punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The lunch of champions right there. (And now I feel a bit weird because I voted for magnum in the poll in the JG thread.) 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There’s an ice cream poll??

I feel like I’m way behind on JG… tell me 😢😢
Run, don’t walk to the new JG thread. There’s a naughty poll about ice cream and…that. I’ll tag you on there so you can find it quicker.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.