John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone that is only just entering the JS stuff.., I didn’t know this and it’s icky 🥴
Our general approach here is one of acknowledgement that he used to be a dick, combined with a cautious optimism that he doesn't seem to have been a dick for the past few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Our general approach here is one of acknowledgement that he used to be a dick, combined with a cautious optimism that he doesn't seem to have been a dick for the past few years.
I mean for all we say about ON, she must be doing something right as there’s been no stories on him cheating these days, or maybe that’s just him maturing. Either way I’m jealous of her and dishes girl

Reactions: 3
There’s more stuff in addition to this which came later. We try not to talk about it. :confused:
No like I knew he cheated on the girl he has a kid with but the fact he did it and she stayed and then he did it again is obviously icky…

What’s really giving me the ick is the tell all, the girl posing in her scarf, the little details… kiss and tells are so grim 🫣

Edit: Also the pencil savage thing 🤢 Although savage would be a sick last name

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No like I knew he cheated on the girl he has a kid with but the fact he did it and she stayed and then he did it again is obviously icky…

What’s really giving me the ick is the tell all, the girl posing in her scarf, the little details… kiss and tells are so grim 🫣

yeah I feel like if I ever did a tell all I would not stand and pose for pictures at all, such an awkward pose she did as well 😭

When you wake up from a nap and this makes you cry because you're hormonal af ❤❤❤
A very good egg with a cheesy grin🥰🥰
CC7FCAC3-D19F-4636-AF21-82394F72D1E0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Your are such a sweetie.

'Hi Millie, I've change my mind, made a mistake, let's get married after all, but I'm taking your name' 😂

He did it again because he was with the wrong girl and he didn't have the bottle to leave. As @Violetroselily says, he was young and silly. Doesn't excuse what he did, but it's not the mark of him either.

I really do not approve of kiss and tells but I do have some deep seated admiration for the dishes girl that she actually had the morals to call it off.

Also the entire tale is fairly PG and I am sure the 'saucy snaps' were tamer than Eddie's SGP shots, or involved ketchup still in the bottle.

• Heart
Also the entire tale is fairly PG and I am sure the 'saucy snaps' were tamer than Eddie's SGP shots, or involved ketchup still in the bottle.
I know that this is just a sauce joke.

But I am imagining him holding a bottle of ketchup next to it in order to ensure he accurately represents its size 😂

• Haha
I have finally logged off for the last time 😱

Feels a bit bittersweet, I've been here for 5 years and it has been transformational for me careerwise, and I have made some amazing friends. But definitely doing the right thing by leaving. Now I just need to worry about the new job 🤦‍♀️

I have a Chinese on the way, and am going to plan how to spend my time off

I should also point out I have left 5000 unread emails....🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Feels a bit bittersweet, I've been here for 5 years and it has been transformational for me careerwise, and I have made some amazing friends. But definitely doing the right thing by leaving. Now I just need to worry about the new job 🤦‍♀️

Congratulations to you on finishing, I’m sure you’ll be great in whatever you’re doing next.

Can’t beat a Chinese, have one on the way too, I had all intentions on cooking, but in this heat there’s no chance😂

• Heart
  • Haha

duck the emails. Are they important. Not reallyy your problem now 😇. Hope the new job goes ok when do you start that?
What did you order from Chinese 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Could cry with happiness for you!

You did it bestie, we are SO proud of you.

City 01.jpg

City 07.jpg

City 66.jpg

City 137.jpg

City 160.jpg

City 167.jpg

City 188.jpg

City 479.jpg

City 573.jpg

City 637.jpg

Bae will be mounting you this evening
City 197.jpg

P.S. You're writing your fics, obviously.

P.P.S. I am today's fish supper Tattler. What'd you get from Chinese?! I hope there's no banana fritters.

• Heart
Congratulations to you on finishing, I’m sure you’ll be great in whatever you’re doing next.

Can’t beat a Chinese, have one on the way too, I had all intentions on cooking, but in this heat there’s no chance😂
I'd almost forgotten that I had a new job to go to because I have been so caught up in this one. Everyone is like oh are you excited for the new role, and I'm well it would be nice to have the headspace to even think about anything other than my current job...

My focus for next week is to buy a shiny new pen and notebook

Bae is overjoyed that you'll all get a week's respite from hearing me moan about working

John-Stones.png

• Heart

Congratulations! And well done on the unread emails. Not your problem anymore.

• Heart

And…. Breathe.

Congratulations!! Those emails really don’t feel like they are your problem now!!

• Heart
My Chinese order is special chow mein, spring rolls, prawn toast and crispy shredded beef (plus prawn crackers obv)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i’m a greedy tit so i always order way too much food so my ideal order would be:

wontons
mini spring rolls
prawn crackers
singapore vermicelli
salt and pepper chicken pieces
sweet chilli crispy beef
egg fried rice
salt and pepper chips
curry sauce

• Heart
i’m a greedy tit so i always order way too much food so my ideal order would be:

wontons
mini spring rolls
prawn crackers
singapore vermicelli
salt and pepper chicken pieces
sweet chilli crispy beef
egg fried rice
salt and pepper chips
curry sauce
You are a champ!

I have:

Duck Spring Rolls
Salt and Pepper Chicken
Chips
Egg Fried Rice with Curry Sauce and Extra Onions

• Heart

Yaaaaaay! Go treat yourself. ❤ (and f*ck those emails - who even wants 5k of them?!)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.