John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Vally is SO cute.

We are all going to pay for this late night tomorrow.
I guess he can always just be Len if he wants. But I'd have to give Valentine a boring middle name to use if he wanted to, I think.

I just got today's wordle in 3 and am raring to go! 😂

My top 5 girls names are Jemima, Alexandra, Emma, Erin and Hannah. Boys names I'm boring and would just go for something like Ben or James.
Strong and classic, I like.

When I did some family tree research I found a 19th century ancestor who had 5 children by 3 fathers. Her name was Prudence!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For years I wanted another baby just so I could use some more names, that's how much I love names. Now they shall all have to be used on cats.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wordle took 4 for me.

I think I'll have to look at name lists for my favourite names. There's a lot I'd like but wouldn't use.

@ruby1080 do what I do, and write fics and use the names on imaginary children, easier than the cats.

• Heart
Wordle took 4 for me.

I think I'll have to look at name lists for my favourite names. There's a lot I'd like but wouldn't use.

@ruby1080 do what I do, and write fics and use the names on imaginary children, easier than the cats.
Next chapter: octuplets on the way :LOL:

My list originally was full of very fanciful names that I loved but could never use. I had to tone myself down and imagine them on a child being brought up where I live rather than in either an upper-class Victorian household or a modern day Hollywood movie. I still got a few of the following reactions after they were born (although they are both quite popular names now).

1656202325451.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me at the thought of going to work this afternoon.

City 336.jpg

How are you @mimimithis ?

I am wound up like a spring that we may get wedding content. Gonna be messy if we do. Sobbing if we don't.

• Heart
Me at the thought of going to work this afternoon.

View attachment 1370528

How are you @mimimithis ?

I am wound up like a spring that we may get wedding content. Gonna be messy if we do. Sobbing if we don't.
I hope work will be all right for you later on. I'm happy not to be working this weekend, I should be doing grown-up responsible stuff, but instead I'm dabbling on an open Google Docs file and seeing where that goes.

Oh, the wedding! I hope he went - John in a suit is a sight to behold. I hope we get updates, because I miss his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hope work will be all right for you later on. I'm happy not to be working this weekend, I should be doing grown-up responsible stuff, but instead I'm dabbling on an open Google Docs file and seeing where that goes.

Oh, the wedding! I hope he went - John in a suit is a sight to behold. I hope we get updates, because I miss his face.
I am so intrigued to see what you come up with!

Was chatting with someone last night and she said something flippantly that will actually be the greatest fic plot! I've told her she must write it. Another one I am jealous someone else thought up first!

I'M SCREAMING!

Why is this Tattlers?!

• Heart
  • Haha
I am so intrigued to see what you come up with!

Was chatting with someone last night and she said something flippantly that will actually be the greatest fic plot! I've told her she must write it. Another one I am jealous someone else thought up first!
Me too, hun, me too. So far, it has Kyle in it... he's a catalyst for it all to kick off. He's good for something, for once. 😂

I love how creative people can get within a few seconds. A whole plot manifests in front of their eyes, and it's just amazing. I hope it'll get written down, so we can all enjoy it and fawn over how cute/amazing/adorable/sexy is all is.

Well I meant I’ve been the beach, but, that could be on the agenda today - ice cream anyone? 🤣
If it's as hot as balls out there as it was yesterday, I'll consider it. 🤣

• Heart
Me too, hun, me too. So far, it has Kyle in it... he's a catalyst for it all to kick off. He's good for something, for once. 😂

I love how creative people can get within a few seconds. A whole plot manifests in front of their eyes, and it's just amazing. I hope it'll get written down, so we can all enjoy it and fawn over how cute/amazing/adorable/sexy is all is.
I would LOVE to have the imagination to write

• Heart
Hope you're okay lovely ❤ ❤

Several of us also have dysfunctional families.

Are you parents still together?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.