John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening evening evening! Have been busy at work all day so have missed out on the love-in for @cobette (allow me to add my belated praise!!!).

Also just casually saw on the way home that City are signing Phillips! Bae has someone new to cuddle, excellent.
View attachment 1367232

How are you all this evening? I hope well and happy and ready for a lovely weekend.

For tea I will be munching down some ibuprofen and iron tablets because my uterus hates me.
Philips definitely is an interesting addition to the existing team, I'm interested to see how he'll fit in and adapt.

I hope you are doing better soon - my uterus hated me last weekend, when I was on-call on top of it all, and there wasn't enough Ibuprofen in the world to counteract this mf. I hope you'll do much better soon. ❤

My weekend will hopefully be spent writing, finally - you lot give me loads of ideas. We'll see what comes of it. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you 😘 I don't get pain so much as the feeling that from ribs to knees I am made of jelly. Need bae to come and gently cuddle me.
Sounds the worst. Hopefully you’ll feel better soon.
TMI - I used to feel like my insides were falling out.

Have you got anything planned for the weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sounds the worst. Hopefully you’ll feel better soon.
TMI - I used to feel like my insides were falling out.

Have you got anything planned for the weekend?
Just family stuff, as long as I can trust myself not to bleed all over their house 😕 and am on call on Sunday, no rest for the wicked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh holy hell, what a frigging night shift 😳 can't bring myself to walk to

@LurkingAnnie I am SO bashful, I make baby John look as charismatic as Jack. If anyone in work teases me about bae I immediately turn bright red like I'm still 12. I don't know where the writing comes from. My besties would die of shock if they knew.

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope those pain do the trick! I do feel bae should be on hand to cater to our every whim at TOTM

@mimimithis I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

@Algeronwashere I don't think WUIV is a Tattler! Possibly a Tumblr. Whoever it is I am SO jel of how good they are because it reads like a novel whilst AON is obv fanfic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have now made it to the car, that took up all my energy so now I'm sitting mustering up some more to get home.

What did everyone have for tea? I'm potentially too hot and too sleepy to bother.

I love that we are seeing this deluge of bae with a female fics. We had nothing for SO long.

WUIV author, if you are here I think you're awesome and you've characterised him so well and when I get pissy it's just because I'm jealous as sin ❤

@Gossgossgoss9888 I am so HAPPY about Kalvin! I can hardly believe it, I never get the players I want! Bae did a good job tapping him up like I requested.

• Heart
Oh holy hell, what a frigging night shift 😳 can't bring myself to walk to

@LurkingAnnie I am SO bashful, I make baby John look as charismatic as Jack. If anyone in work teases me about bae I immediately turn bright red like I'm still 12. I don't know where the writing comes from. My besties would die of shock if they knew.

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope those pain do the trick! I do feel bae should be on hand to cater to our every whim at TOTM

@mimimithis I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

@Algeronwashere I don't think WUIV is a Tattler! Possibly a Tumblr. Whoever it is I am SO jel of how good they are because it reads like a novel whilst AON is obv fanfic.
I just can’t imagine you being bashful 🤣 (I say that like we’re real besties) your writing and sense of humour on here suggests otherwise!

I think you don’t realise how good AON is. I don’t want to bad mouth WUIV in case it is someone’s (because I do like it), but AON is just beaut!!!

• Heart
What did everyone have for tea? I'm potentially too hot and too sleepy to bother.
Chicken nuggets and chips. Kinda irresponsible, but pffft. I indulged, because I basically skipped on breakfast and lunch today (coffee (loads of it) was had, but that was about it...)

I think you don’t realise how good AON is. I don’t want to bad mouth WUIV in case it is someone’s (because I do like it), but AON is just beaut!!!
Please don't get me wrong, WUIV is great, and it's definitely heading towards greatness. One doesn't take away from the other, in my eyes. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
and on the tea note - lasagne. RLF made it 😱 it’s hard to keep bae as my main man when this guy is actually being the perfect guy this week 🤣

• Heart
Been trying to manifest some bae cuddles for myself but then I found this pic of him and Ruben. The hand on the neck. I will also accept Ruben cuddles.
chrome_screenshot_1656100927342.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ruben is my preferred bae/City pairing. I will be willing to entertain bae/Kalvin though!!!

@Gossgossgoss9888 look at bae's ass in that last one, my god so tight!

@mimimithis you're so right about WUIV! It's going to slow burn, and they're going to fall in love (I hope!). @Encyclopedia would have loved it.

I'm just obsessed with the concept of them essentially being stuck together then trying to make it work, because that is SO him, he doesn't run away from his problems.

I LOVE our little book club.

• Heart
Ruben is my preferred bae/City pairing. I will be willing to entertain bae/Kalvin though!!!

@Gossgossgoss9888 look at bae's ass in that last one, my god so tight!

@mimimithis you're so right about WUIV! It's going to slow burn, and they're going to fall in love (I hope!). @Encyclopedia would have loved it.

I'm just obsessed with the concept of them essentially being stuck together then trying to make it work, because that is SO him, he doesn't run away from his problems.

I LOVE our little book club.
There’s been another update today too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There’s been another update today too.
I'm going to read as soon as I decide what to do about tea! I'm excited.

I'm craving Nandos but I am also half asleep, so I'm debating if it's worth the splurge for me to have one bite then say I'm too tired!

• Heart
Hi all! Looong day at work and am just now signing on here. Hope you all had a good day.

Evening evening evening! Have been busy at work all day so have missed out on the love-in for @cobette (allow me to add my belated praise!!!).

Also just casually saw on the way home that City are signing Phillips! Bae has someone new to cuddle, excellent.
View attachment 1367232

How are you all this evening? I hope well and happy and ready for a lovely weekend.

For tea I will be munching down some ibuprofen and iron tablets because my uterus hates me.
I still can’t believe we signed him! I was skeptical.

I missed a @cobette love-in? I’m still catching up so I don’t know what it’s about but add me to the love-in because @cobette is top tier. ❤

• Heart
I'm going to read as soon as I decide what to do about tea! I'm excited.

I'm craving Nandos but I am also half asleep, so I'm debating if it's worth the splurge for me to have one bite then say I'm too tired!
Ooooh bloody love a Nando’s! We’re sitting watching Glasto with all the doors open, and it’s pelting down with rain - it’s like we’re actually there 🤣 I’m having a cider too

Hi all! Looong day at work and am just now signing on here. Hope you all had a good day.

I still can’t believe we signed him! I was skeptical.

I missed a @cobette love-in? I’m still catching up so I don’t know what it’s about but add me to the love-in because @cobette is top tier. ❤
Ahh man, poor you! Hope you can relax now!
Yeah, we all love @cobette

• Heart
I've faffed about for so long that Nandos is closed now!

I've just read the WUIV update.

Abbie has remarkable self-control.

@Just Drive isn't it rude when work interrupts our Tattle time!?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.