John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, I manifested an athlete coming in for their medical by talking on it here. 😂 Only, he’s more than an hour late and we’ll be doing overtime to get things done.

John Stones would never.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I keep being intercepted, I’ve been looking for shoes for my sister for half an hour… Going on to the last chapter now, see you on the other side 😂

• Heart
I keep being intercepted, I’ve been looking for shoes for my sister for half an hour… Going on to the last chapter now, see you on the other side 😂
Eek can't wait for the verdict!

Have just sat down for my break.

Work has a Pride playlist they've been playing on a loop all month. We're convinced there's like 6 songs on it because we just hear same ones constantly so we're writing them all down to find out how many it is (currently up to 24, we were wrong). But Malibu has been on 3 times already today and always makes me think of AON and smile 🥥

• Heart
Eek can't wait for the verdict!

Have just sat down for my break.

Work has a Pride playlist they've been playing on a loop all month. We're convinced there's like 6 songs on it because we just hear same ones constantly so we're writing them all down to find out how many it is (currently up to 24, we were wrong). But Malibu has been on 3 times already today and always makes me think of AON and smile 🥥
I love Malibu, was so happy when you featured it because I have never heard anyone ever acknowledge its existence

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love Malibu, was so happy when you featured it because I have never heard anyone ever acknowledge its existence
❤❤❤

I was so undecided about putting it in because my taste in music is as embarassing as my taste in keepers.

It was on the old work playlist too (RIP New Rules) and it always made me think of them right from when I wrote first night in club. I was going to leave it as a nameless song so glad I didn't now.

Wish I was as cool as Parachute author though, epic music taste.

• Heart
I think chapter 22 is my favourite… so domestically lovely and yet sexy.

The end was really sweet and I want someone to buy me a house.

I don’t have the brain space for the sequel right now but @cobette I can’t wait for your next story, you are really talented and now I have JS folder in my photos so thanks for that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think chapter 22 is my favourite… so domestically lovely and yet sexy.

The end was really sweet and I want someone to buy me a house.

I don’t have the brain space for the sequel right now but @cobette I can’t wait for your next story, you are really talented and now I have JS folder in my photos so thanks for that 😂
She’s amazing isn’t she 😍 it’s by far my favourite story!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening evening evening! Have been busy at work all day so have missed out on the love-in for @cobette (allow me to add my belated praise!!!).

Also just casually saw on the way home that City are signing Phillips! Bae has someone new to cuddle, excellent.
IMG_20220624_184221.jpg

How are you all this evening? I hope well and happy and ready for a lovely weekend.

For tea I will be munching down some ibuprofen and iron tablets because my uterus hates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening evening evening! Have been busy at work all day so have missed out on the love-in for @cobette (allow me to add my belated praise!!!).

Also just casually saw on the way home that City are signing Phillips! Bae has someone new to cuddle, excellent.
View attachment 1367232

How are you all this evening? I hope well and happy and ready for a lovely weekend.

For tea I will be munching down some ibuprofen and iron tablets because my uterus hates me.
Ahhh man! That sucks!!!

i have a heat mat for my back pain- I bet itd be amazing for period pains too. Hope you feel better soon… maybe swallow those brufen down with wine? 😬

• Heart
Ahhh man! That sucks!!!

i have a heat mat for my back pain- I bet itd be amazing for period pains too. Hope you feel better soon… maybe swallow those brufen down with wine? 😬
Thank you 😘 I don't get pain so much as the feeling that from ribs to knees I am made of jelly. Need bae to come and gently cuddle me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.