John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Bae been spotted in a harvester?
This made me laugh more than anything else I've seen on here today.

Remember, when he went to the pub and we had an awesome Twitter spy giving us the tea?! That was a good day.

I might go to Harvester on Saturday, just to see what all the fuss is about.

I feel like John would struggle to choose from the range of options available at a harvester.
This will make or break our relationship.

I've studied the menu at length before we even got there, I know precisely what I am ordering, for all three courses, including sides and dips.

He, however, sits at the table and chats, then when the waitress comes over he flies into a panic because he hasn't even looked at the bleeping menu yet. He then proceeds to send her away another two times whilst he debates whether or not he'll order something new or the fish and chips like he always gets. Then she leaves and he realises he didn't tell her that he wanted curry sauce on the side, and he moans about it for the entire meal.

I'm eating my arm before the drinks even show up.

Sorry, Keano's the same. Bit salty.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Harvester have the best draught Pepsi max and it’s bottomless!!

I’m a bbq chicken stack gal myself but sometimes I stray if I’m feeling spontaneous 😂

Edit… was meant to say this is the reason I like the harvester, I’m not ordering

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Harvester have the best draught Pepsi max and it’s bottomless!!

I’m a bbq chicken stack gal myself but sometimes I stray if I’m feeling spontaneous 😂
Am I getting confused or do they have one of the machines that has every flavour of Pepsi and Pepsi max?

Also a fan of the stack

• Heart
I bet they are one of the cunty places that don't let you have bottomless Pepsi anymore though.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Am I getting confused or do they have one of the machines that has every flavour of Pepsi and Pepsi max?

Also a fan of the stack
My local does… I’m too boring for that, I just like Pepsi max I don’t need pineapple juice squirted in it 🤢 I haven’t been liking that you can’t get your own refill or salad because of the covvy 19 though!

The stack is fab!

• Heart
I bet they are one of the cunty places that don't let you have bottomless Pepsi anymore though.
Well the reason they are in the news right now is because they may stop the salad bar being self serve 😞 I will be devo'd if so

Nandos have stopped bottomless drinks havent they? Or they're going to

This one is for us
Screenshot_20220623-135603_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm contemplating how to ask my friend to randomly drive 30 miles with me on Saturday to go to the Harvester.

This is is more difficult to explain than when I randomly declared we were going to watch Man City because I had, completely out of the blue, decided that I was in love with John Stones.

BBQ stack sounds good and it comes with a cobette!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm contemplating how to ask my friend to randomly drive 30 miles with me on Saturday to go to the Harvester.

This is is more difficult to explain than when I randomly declared we were going to watch Man City because I had, completely out of the blue, decided that I was in love with John Stones.

BBQ stack sounds good and it comes with a cobette!

Will RLF not go?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.