John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@strawberrysunshine_x I ordered some shoes and instead of being delivered to my house they gone to a random post office in my town but on everything it says your preferred post office, is there a way to change this for next time?
God I’d be going down the office if I was you. It has probably been done by mistake it happens often. I think each time you order you have to divert it on the inflight when you get the msg from RM it’s due to be delivered you’ll change it to local post office. So think you have to do it each time you get a parcel unfortunately. Does that make sense 😖🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 2
God I’d be going down the office if I was you. It has probably been done by mistake it happens often. I think each time you order you have to divert it on the inflight when you get the msg from RM it’s due to be delivered you’ll change it to local post office. So think you have to do it each time you get a parcel unfortunately. Does that make sense 😖🙈
thank-you, maybe this will deter me from ordering from asos so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh no, I’m sorry. :( Hope it doesn’t get too bad! My day’s looking okay, thank you. ❤ No meetings today thank goodness. Wonder if John’s going to Bernardo’s wedding?
In that long C4 interview I posted with John and Kyle they were asked would they see each other during the summer break. Kyle said someone was getting married so a few of the squad would be there for it. I took that as bae would also go. I didn't know whose wedding it was but must be Bernardos.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can you get them delivered to work so you know you’ve got them or do you not have like a reception desk?
after the Amazon toastie maker incident, I refuse to have anything delivered to work
---
In that long C4 interview I posted with John and Kyle they were asked would they see each other during the summer break. Kyle said someone was getting married so a few of the squad would be there for it. I took that as bae would also go. I didn't know whose wedding it was but must be Bernardos.
Sorry Kyle gets an invite? Ortega got married but none of them went. Laporte is also due a wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg I’m just about to get one
Oooo which one. Just having an Aldi twister and think I’m gonna have a fab too 😖😂
Came on today so feeling sorry for my self

5DFC0753-3D38-45FF-B018-1328223C524A.jpeg
omg I can’t cope with him. I dunno what he’s done but think he’s been licking his feet and the bed sheet at the same time 🤣

• Heart
Off topic so will try and make as John related as I can

Do you think John is as invested in this Titanic thing as I am?

So sad they’ve all died but sounds like they went pretty quickly at least, imagining them all down there all this time was making me feel quite ill!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Off topic so will try and make as John related as I can

Do you think John is as invested in this Titanic thing as I am?

So sad they’ve all died but sounds like they went pretty quickly at least, imagining them all down there all this time was making me feel quite ill!
WAIT THEY ARE DEAD?

• Wow
  • Sad
WAIT THEY ARE DEAD?
So I dunno where the duck I’ve been but I’m only just finding out about this now. I heard on the radio in my van something about oxygen but I wasn’t really listening. And just been reading online. Why would anyone think going to the bottom of the sea is a good idea?!!!😖😖😖. Surely it’s not a good idea. I hope their family and friends are ok. It isn’t confirmed but I think they said they’re likely dead but it would have been instant. They’ve found part of the sub they went down in

• Heart
Oh sorry Donald!

yeah they’ve found parts of it on the sea bed near to the Titanic 🙁

but from what they can tell whatever happened likely Happened very quickly thank goodness
I don’t watch or read the news only hear it at work or on twitter (not very reliable) so it’s not surprising I found out from tattle

Very sad, also very sad that the families had hope for so long when in reality they were already gone
So I dunno where the duck I’ve been but I’m only just finding out about this now. I heard on the radio in my van something about oxygen but I wasn’t really listening. And just been reading online. Why would anyone think going to the bottom of the sea is a good idea?!!!😖😖😖. Surely it’s not a good idea. I hope their family and friends are ok. It isn’t confirmed but I think they said they’re likely dead but it would have been instant. They’ve found part of the sub they went down in
I knew the oxygen ran out at 1pm but also read it could last longer

I don’t get how such a dodgy vessel was allowed to go out into the water, it had legit been lost before

Reactions: 3
I don’t watch or read the news only hear it at work or on twitter (not very reliable) so it’s not surprising I found out from tattle

Very sad, also very sad that the families had hope for so long when in reality they were already gone
I knew the oxygen ran out at 1pm but also read it could last longer

I don’t get how such a dodgy vessel was allowed to go out into the water, it had legit been lost before
The only reason I can think of is money. Each paid £250,000. I can’t believe a father and son went down 😖😖

I’ve got a mole on my face that I can’t decide if I’ve always had it or not 😖

• Heart
The only reason I can think of is money. Each paid £250,000. I can’t believe a father and son went down 😖😖

I’ve got a mole on my face that I can’t decide if I’ve always had it or not 😖
You could have offered me a million pound and told me John and/or Ruben were at the bottom waiting naked for me and I still wouldn’t have gone on it

you feeling any better tonight Strawb?

• Heart
You could have offered me a million pound and told me John and/or Ruben were at the bottom waiting naked for me and I still wouldn’t have gone on it

you feeling any better tonight Strawb?
I was until I found this mole 😖🤣. I’m gonna have to ask my mum at the weekend if I’ve always had it. Just been back and looked at pics and can’t see anything as it’s on the side of my face. I’m such a panickier
Have you had a nice week

• Heart
I was until I found this mole 😖🤣. I’m gonna have to ask my mum at the weekend if I’ve always had it. Just been back and looked at pics and can’t see anything as it’s on the side of my face. I’m such a panickier
Have you had a nice week
Oh babe, try not to worry. Easier said than done, I know. I'm sure it's just a mole you never noticed before!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.