John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where bae is now four weeks to pre season 🥺

Freaking out about all this inflation interest rate business so thinking of cancelling all the TV subscriptions

BTSport, Sky Sport, Amazon Prime £70!! - it all costs a bomb and BBC Radio comms are always better
Bit of a long shot but do you have any friends/family with BT and Sky? With Sky Go I’m sure you get 5 log ins so if someone wants to give you one you can use their log in, not on a TV but on your laptop/phone; which is better than nothing really. Same with BT I think a couple of people can be logged onto one account a time so you could watch it on a laptop if you’ve got one if you know someone who will let you use their log in

The cost of TV football/sport these days is absolute daylight robbery though. Cheaper to get a season ticket and not watch any sport on tv at all!

or alternatively you could just move in with this guy and Watch the games with him

IMG_4252.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bit of a long shot but do you have any friends/family with BT and Sky? With Sky Go I’m sure you get 5 log ins so if someone wants to give you one you can use their log in, not on a TV but on your laptop/phone; which is better than nothing really. Same with BT I think a couple of people can be logged onto one account a time so you could watch it on a laptop if you’ve got one if you know someone who will let you use their log in

The cost of TV football/sport these days is absolute daylight robbery though. Cheaper to get a season ticket and not watch any sport on tv at all!

or alternatively you could just move in with this guy and Watch the games with him

View attachment 2256618
I used to have a spreadsheet of like 2000 Netflix log ins - sorry if i ever used one of yours

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@maccamacc is this helpful?
Jaysus

no wonder strawberry leaves it to RLF

its a foreign language to me

also you dont pay?

View attachment 2256618
hello! Hope you are good

honestly I think if bae knew he would throw some pennies my way 🎻

Honestly the cost drives me nuts, its that fact they are shared amongst so many different ones. Also the coverage on BT and Sky is tit, mostly adverts. I need to have a look at what tou suggest

• Heart
Reactions: 3
With Amazon can you not just do loads of 7 day trials? Because they show their games in the same week

Reactions: 2
I’m praying none of you are police
I do apologise for my illegal use of Netflix but I didn’t get the spreadsheet to begin with

• Haha
Jaysus

also you dont pay?

hello! Hope you are good

Honestly the cost drives me nuts, its that fact they are shared amongst so many different ones. Also the coverage on BT and Sky is tit, mostly adverts. I need to have a look at what tou suggest
Hope you’re well too lovely 😘

I know and then at Christmas time Amazon will get a random 2 games so you have to go on a free trial if you don’t already have Prime. It’s an absolute rip off - Champions League at least used to be on ITV didn’t it, now I think it’s only FA Cup that’s not on Sky etc?

He would definitely let you come over and watch a few games with him, he knows you always have good snacks!

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 2256618
This is a stunning photo 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jaysus

also you dont pay?

hello! Hope you are good

Hahahah no we paid for ours!! It’s like £60 for the year or something but has films sports and stuff
I know they are a bit dodgy but I think the one we have is ok. It wasn’t listed in the ones where those men went to prison last month 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh my G I am so square and law abiding no wonder I am 1) skint 2) single

Paying for the stick seems okay and would relieve my guilt tho perhaps I need to get on this

• Haha
Macca come to the dark side it’s fun
Living on the edge
---

Paying for the stick seems okay and would relieve my guilt tho perhaps I need to get on this
I used to have sky sports but oh my god it was like £30 when I first signed up then they wanted to put it up to £70!!!! Where do they get these numbers from. It’s insane. And you don’t even get all the games either cos BT have some too. Waste of money

John?

They only ever arrest the people that actual make them/sell them/stream the stuff to them, not the people that sit and watch them

I mean don’t actually quote me on that 😂 but I’m sure you’d be fine

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.