John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oats baths for eczema are really good.
Also, as far as moisturisers, I really recommend Aveeno - put it in the fridge and the coolness helps the irritation and itchiness
Oooo I’ve got aveno at home I’ll put in the fridge Thankyou

View attachment 2253292
you can tell my boss isn’t in the office today as I’ve done nothing
He is stunning. Just stunning. :love:
I have nowhere else to post this so can you all indulge me for a moment 🤣 ....Jimmy Anderson in a bucket hat does things to me like Johnny Stones in a bucket hat does, soooo anyway i'll get back to the Ashes and not derail any longer 😆😬😅
Hot. (y)

Reactions: 2
Baby really can not be arsed with the rondos here. (2min in)

Otherwise nice bits and he got a goal too ❤
---
Awww Kyle described John as “lovable, likeable and laffable” thats what I would say too if he was my mate and I didn’t want to shag him ragged
---
The full interview from pre match last night was so much better!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Baby really can not be arsed with the rondos here. (2min in)

Otherwise nice bits and he got a goal too ❤
---
Awww Kyle described John as “lovable, likeable and laffable” thats what I would say too if he was my mate and I didn’t want to shag him ragged
---
The full interview from pre match last night was so much better!

Kyle would marry John, of course he would. I just love these two so much. 🥰 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are the bestest buddies aren't they? 🥰
---
John's reaction 😂

I also love when Kyle mentioned the Messi dribbling stat towards the end. They’re so supportive of each other. 🥺

JOHN! :ROFLMAO: Poor Phil! Of course Ruben’s the only adult who checks that he’s okay. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder where bae is now four weeks to pre season 🥺

Freaking out about all this inflation interest rate business so thinking of cancelling all the TV subscriptions

BTSport, Sky Sport, Amazon Prime £70!! - it all costs a bomb and BBC Radio comms are always better

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Freaking out about all this inflation interest rate business so thinking of cancelling all the TV subscriptions

BTSport, Sky Sport, Amazon Prime £70!! - it all costs a bomb and BBC Radio comms are always better
nowtv is cheaper then getting sky sports through sky sports, I’m currently on £20 a month for the next 3 months and then you just put can’t afford and they keep it at a low price. I was paying £18 for just f1 with sky
I’ve cancelled bt till we play again and then will search for a deal - will let you all know when I find one
I pay Amazon yearly and usually use gift vouchers off family so can’t help with that sorry but have an ask about your family if anyone’s a student as they get good rates

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Get yourself a fire stick

Reactions: 1

this is like milka on crack
View attachment 2256339
Are you kidding meeee. I’ll have to try
Love how we both have used Google for it to show each other not actually took a pic of the thing in our house hahahah
Also I have just realised you bought Tom ford perfume other week. You and bae are meant to be 👀

• Haha
Are you kidding meeee. I’ll have to try
Love how we both have used Google for it to show each other not actually took a pic of the thing in our house hahahah
Also I have just realised you bought Tom ford perfume other week. You and bae are meant to be 👀
I ripped it open😂 I’m on my second bad I thought I’d try it again before recommending
I haven’t used it yet 😭 trying to avoid perfumes near my hands and also feel it’s a waste for work

• Heart
Also i think its quieter here because tattles site is so glitchy it takes an age to bleeping like a post these days
---
You get one off Amazon and then you need someone to put the stuff on it. I’m not very helpful im sorry. Rlf did it 😩
I KNEW YOU WOULD DIRECT ME TO RLF
PLEASE GET RLF TO WRITE INSTRUCTIONS

what you gonna do if no RLF? How will you mange the fire stick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also i think its quieter here because tattles site is so glitchy it takes an age to bleeping like a post these days
---

I KNEW YOU WOULD DIRECT ME TO RLF
PLEASE GET RLF TO WRITE INSTRUCTIONS

what you gonna do if no RLF? How will you mange the fire stick
Erm I probably wouldn’t have a tv to watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn’t know how to do it 😩

• Haha
You need to find your local dodgy gang! They’re the ones who put the stuff on the stick! Can you ask around at work?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.