John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John?
I thought that was odd what does he mean? Gundo joined City with him didn’t he

Reactions: 1
i wonder if he has had a few too many in Ibiza and is currently naked because its time he was

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just been to the doctors got a bloody chest infection 😖😖😖😖
How’s ur day looking honey
---

He better bloody had he
Oh no, I’m sorry. :( Hope it doesn’t get too bad! My day’s looking okay, thank you. ❤ No meetings today thank goodness. Wonder if John’s going to Bernardo’s wedding?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh no, I’m sorry. :( Hope it doesn’t get too bad! My day’s looking okay, thank you. ❤ No meetings today thank goodness. Wonder if John’s going to Bernardo’s wedding?
I keep thinking that Bernardo’s going to wear Birkenstocks during his wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you. My chest feels a bit icky from all the coughing 😖
Oh good I’m glad!
I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t go. Would be nice if he did tho

• Heart
I hope you did/do! ❤
My day has shaped up to be exactly like this whole month has been so far... I do overtime like crazy, at least 1-1 1/2 hours a day...
I know it's hard to say no and especially in your job when people's health is depending on you.

But please try to take some time for yourself and enforce some sort of boundaries on your time.

Don't get worn out, save a little time for actually enjoying your life (and hanging out with your tattle buddies) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
LO just gone to sleep with his head on my shoulder wish I could show you all 🥹🥹 it really is the sweetest thing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@strawberrysunshine_x I ordered some shoes and instead of being delivered to my house they gone to a random post office in my town but on everything it says your preferred post office, is there a way to change this for next time?

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.