Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hope you don’t get them tonight.

I didn’t go to the Waterstones (sorry @Gossgossgoss9888) but I went to the Walker Art Gallery, World Museum, Maritime Museum, and the Lady Lever Gallery. Such a nice day. I love the cool weather - I had on a short sleeved shirt the whole day even when it rained a bit.
Ooh lovely. Waterstones is expensive anyway. It’s rained most of the day here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You were up so early. I hope the pains go away soon. :( I had a good day, thank you. ❤ SO glad it’s the weekend! Any plans for you this weekend?
No plans. Just errands and. Abit of house work. LO has decided to get back in bed so he’s watching YouTube and I’ve just been watching soldiers surprising their partners on TikTok and crying 😂😂😂😂 like why would I do this

• Heart

🍋🍋🍋🍋🩷🩷🩷🩷
New thread
🍋🍋🍋🍋🩷🩷🩷🩷

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
She said she couldn’t because she didn’t think it was severe enough. Which Tbf it’s not at the minute but I can feel and feel it’s going to get like that. I’ve got like mini pinhole warts forming as well (sorry I know it’s rank). My hands feel like they are on fire.
Can it be any gloves? Google is saying like these cotton ones? I think I’ll order some and just wrap my hands in bandages tonight
Yeah I think anything cotton and breathable, I'm sure they'll have them on amazon. Is it tiny little bumps that are really itchy/weepy? If so, Google pompholyx, it is probably that. Eurax is brilliant at stopping any itching immediately but you'll still need steroid cream to heal it.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member

this is the most depressing thing in ages

questioning why i bother watching/supporti football

twats

Grealish especially is thick as pig shit

depressing
A lot of city players and some I wouldn’t have expected. List keeps getting longer, very little came out in support of dele the other day

• Sad

cobette

VIP Member
Yes, and my opinion is that you cannot claim to be a supporter of someone whilst simultaneously attacking the person they love.

It's exactly the same as the person I saw on TikTok the other day claiming they love John whilst sharing private family pictures for the world to see without any respect for his privacy.

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Off topic so will try and make as John related as I can

Do you think John is as invested in this Titanic thing as I am?

So sad they’ve all died but sounds like they went pretty quickly at least, imagining them all down there all this time was making me feel quite ill!

• Sad

this is like milka on crack
View attachment 2256339
Are you kidding meeee. I’ll have to try
Love how we both have used Google for it to show each other not actually took a pic of the thing in our house hahahah
Also I have just realised you bought Tom ford perfume other week. You and bae are meant to be 👀

• Haha
I’ve done my sisters birthday gift. I’ve said that if I finish one of my book shelves I can get a kindle in Black Friday
Ugh I’m so behind with my reading target I just get into a bit of funk sometimes and can’t get into anything. Sacked two off last week and haven’t started any yet this week

What are you reading