Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Omg. This is all kinds of fit. His hair has gone soooo light. His feet are huge. You know what they say about big feet. But we already know he’s packing 🍆

hope everyone is having a great day. I’ve come on my period and twisted my ankle down some concrete steps at some flats that I always walk down 🙈🙈. But my work bestie has got me some cake 🎂
Ouch! Hope it doesn’t hurt too much. What kind of cake?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes, and my opinion is that you cannot claim to be a supporter of someone whilst simultaneously attacking the person they love.

It's exactly the same as the person I saw on TikTok the other day claiming they love John whilst sharing private family pictures for the world to see without any respect for his privacy.
HANG ON. STOP. If you are inferring that I am that person or even similar to that individual on tiktok then you are very much mistaken. I don't use that platform, never been on TikTok in my life, so have no idea what has been posted about John's gf or anyone else for that matter.

I haven't a clue whether JS loves his gf or not. We don't know what happens in their life. I have my view of his gf, like I do of Gundos wife.

FyI I am female myself, and whilst nobody is perfect I certainly don't think women are always the villans. However it seems coincidental to me that Gundo being unsettled at City started after he met/ married. Let's face it his wife made it very clear she wasn't enamoured with Manchester. So this may well have contributed to his decision to move.

• Heart

Sarah_B

mine isn’t actually on my fanny 😂it’s like on the skin part of your uterus on the outside if you know where I mean… I don’t know how they cut me there but they did 🙈. I had a flat cut and then over time irs like turned into scar tissue into now a bump! When I go googled it says even if you have them removed they can grow back bigger. I think I also have what you have I have 1 little lump where they stitched me up 😭😭😭
Ouch! Wonder how they managed to cut you there?! My two were both far too stubborn (still are!) and just didn’t want to come out, so I had to have forceps deliveries in the end. Child birth is brutal, we really do go through it as females don’t we

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I classify a pop tart as a pastry. :D
Pop tarts are absolutely elite but I wouldn’t put them in the pastry family - saying that I don’t really know where I’d put them! Donald you definitely need to try them though
---
Freezers we’re empty 😭

I got dark choc digestives, fake freddos, raspberry Swiss roll, roundie biscuits and these like reduced cookies (very artificial tasting 🤢).

They had no brioche or like those rolled up pancakes.
---
I’m going for a long walk to clear my head without my phone … if they drop content it’ll will just prove this is the worst start to a week ever
Hope you feel better soon and the long walk does you good 😘

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Hello it was me with the Dishoom rec. Its a really nice building as well as good food.
Thanks for that. ❤
---
Don’t know who recommended it in the first place but dishoom is so much nicer than mowglis. Dishoom is only in a few cities as well so if you’re in one of them I’d definitely make the most of it!
Is this where we have an Indian food war? 😂
I didn’t even know Manchester had a dishoom till an hour ago, I’ve only ever seen the queues on tik tok.
Is it the same for the Manchester one? Because now I want to try
I may just do both!

• Heart
Thank-you both! Managed to get some sleep but woke up at 5am in pain. If I’m not any better by tomorrow going to make a gp appointment. I drunk like 2L of water yesterday evening and it’s still in my body somewhere 😂😭
I would go to a&e but that’s just me 😂😂 keep your feet up today

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member

Could be 18 weeks 😭

Urgent e.g. suspected cancer should be within 2 weeks but non-urgent is much longer.

It's not too bad at the minute but it does this - eases off for a while and then comes back with a vengeance.
mine took a month to come through but then I managed to get a cancelled appointment slot and I got my yearly check up letter quite promptly. If possible check the waiting times at other local gynae centres and see if you can be moved to one of them

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
@mimimithis or anyone else who might know
I’ve changed meds due to migraines. My new ones say don’t take with grapefruit juice! Does this apply to any other types of juice? I have a nice glass of tropical juice each morning should I switch this up?

• Heart
I wonder where bae is now four weeks to pre season 🥺

Freaking out about all this inflation interest rate business so thinking of cancelling all the TV subscriptions

BTSport, Sky Sport, Amazon Prime £70!! - it all costs a bomb and BBC Radio comms are always better
Get yourself a fire stick

Reactions: 1