Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maccamacc

VIP Member
John?
I thought that was odd what does he mean? Gundo joined City with him didn’t he

Reactions: 1

Just Drive

VIP Member
Ohh thanks it’s never too safe to be sure is it. Just would like the peace of mind. I am also quite moley and have freckles. I have to go for a smear so maybe I can book a mole check in at the same time whilst I’m there
---
Happy Friday everyone.
last Day for me before the weekend 🤪🤪 can’t wait for 3pm 😚 have a great day
Good morning! How are you feeling? Any better?

alee

Sounds like a lovely day

He’s still an arsehole. I’ve come up with an idea that I’m trying to get into motion behind his back. Although I’m currently doing price files which we pay monthly for a system to do but he wants me to do it manually! So my week seems very pointless
there is no doubt that

sorry for the useless work of the next few days...
but it's good that you have a plan in motion. cheering for you 🤞

Donald23

VIP Member
God I’d be going down the office if I was you. It has probably been done by mistake it happens often. I think each time you order you have to divert it on the inflight when you get the msg from RM it’s due to be delivered you’ll change it to local post office. So think you have to do it each time you get a parcel unfortunately. Does that make sense 😖🙈
thank-you, maybe this will deter me from ordering from asos so much 😂

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Yeah I think anything cotton and breathable, I'm sure they'll have them on amazon. Is it tiny little bumps that are really itchy/weepy? If so, Google pompholyx, it is probably that. Eurax is brilliant at stopping any itching immediately but you'll still need steroid cream to heal it.
thank you it does look like that but the nurse said it was probably friction burn but she said the warts were a separate issue. If it’s not better next week I’ll go back but I’ll get finding gloves and Eurax now thank you

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Are you kidding meeee. I’ll have to try
Love how we both have used Google for it to show each other not actually took a pic of the thing in our house hahahah
Also I have just realised you bought Tom ford perfume other week. You and bae are meant to be 👀
I ripped it open😂 I’m on my second bad I thought I’d try it again before recommending
I haven’t used it yet 😭 trying to avoid perfumes near my hands and also feel it’s a waste for work

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
The new Inside City video has a great moment with local fans on the tour singing 🎶 Johnny, Johnny Stones

• Heart