Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Since we're talking about really capable writers, I wonder what happened to the Waking Up in Vegas writer... her story was just gone from AO3 one day.
---

Good God, he's hot. ❤ Thanks for posting this beauty.

124 chapters, wow. Labour of love might not be enough to describe that. That's epic. Once I have a bit of a break in August, I hope to catch up to everything that I have missed since late last year.
I always wonder, if things get lost in translation and I come off as too strong, or too clingy? I don't know, it just made me very aware that I'm not everyone's cup of tea. Which is totally fine, btw. Some people might just not click that well, after all, which is also totally fine. It happens.
Well for what it’s worth, I think you’re awesome. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think I also have these. I was cut with both of my kids so have scars on both sides. Mine seem to swell sometimes and my GP reckons it’s to do with the way I was stitched back up. Can have surgery to correct it apparently, but I remember the pain when I was healing so it’s a hard pass for me 😫
mine isn’t actually on my fanny 😂it’s like on the skin part of your uterus on the outside if you know where I mean… I don’t know how they cut me there but they did 🙈. I had a flat cut and then over time irs like turned into scar tissue into now a bump! When I go googled it says even if you have them removed they can grow back bigger. I think I also have what you have I have 1 little lump where they stitched me up 😭😭😭

• Sad

Sarah_B

Last year I read 116 books. This year I’ve read 28🤣🤣. I’m off after today for two days so going to try and get a book started I don’t have any plans apart from house work and a bit of shopping 🛍
116?! And here’s me thinking I did well with my 48 😂 enjoy you’re time off 😊

• Haha

einahpets93

VIP Member
HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT RUBEN DIAS IS PUTTING OUT THERE? Nakedness

well we know some of you have, been drooling over it all you have

why won’t bae do this for us :(
Baby doesn’t need to do that
He’s going to mock Ruben when they get back

Wow! We need to motivate each other 😂
Holiday shopping?
I need to pick up some things from next for LO ordered him some holiday clothes. And I’ve seen a nice dress I like from matalan & need some cleaning things and biscuits from home bargains 🤣🤣
---
@Donald23 I think I’m gonna read this. I read the first one ages ago like last year I don’t remember it. But think I’m gonna give a light hearted one a go
IMG_5399.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Ugh I’m so behind with my reading target I just get into a bit of funk sometimes and can’t get into anything. Sacked two off last week and haven’t started any yet this week

What are you reading
Still on the Ali hazlewood hype 😂 I used to like read 2 books a week, I started this one the beginning of last week
Think I might move on to some more easy reading quick books after this

Just Drive

VIP Member
Do you think he wasn’t recognised because of his midfield role this season
Ruben really only played well when he came back from injury and that was like mid feb, he’s getting all the hype because of that block in the final
Give John the ballon d’or or at least on the short list and I’ll be fine
I think this is why.