John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like a lovely day

He’s still an hole. I’ve come up with an idea that I’m trying to get into motion behind his back. Although I’m currently doing price files which we pay monthly for a system to do but he wants me to do it manually! So my week seems very pointless
there is no doubt that

sorry for the useless work of the next few days...
but it's good that you have a plan in motion. cheering for you 🤞

Reactions: 1
@strawberrysunshine_x I have a postie query.

When someone uses Click & Drop what do you do with the parcel? Does it go into the system the same day or the next working day?

I sent something Special Delivery on Saturday (it was picked up before 9am) but it didn't arrive until today and my friend's birthday present was late 😭 The tracking showed it was collected on Saturday but wasn't received at the sorting office until after 5pm on Monday, so it's been sitting in the postie's van all weekend?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
bleeping hell
---
@strawberrysunshine_x I have a postie query.

When someone uses Click & Drop what do you do with the parcel? Does it go into the system the same day or the next working day?

I sent something Special Delivery on Saturday (it was picked up before 9am) but it didn't arrive until today and my friend's birthday present was late 😭 The tracking showed it was collected on Saturday but wasn't received at the sorting office until after 5pm on Monday, so it's been sitting in the postie's van all weekend?!
Ahh no. It’ll be cos it’s Saturday. Depending on the time postie got back to the office , if the collection driver has already been who collects and takes them to the mail centres has already been it won’t get collected until Monday unfortunately

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
OMG WHAT! I didn’t know that!
Whoops sorry, I thought you meant the pink and blue font on today's kit not the Chinese writing from the weekend! Sorry, I am supposed to be working and not paying proper attention 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whoops sorry, I thought you meant the pink and blue font on today's kit not the Chinese writing from the weekend! Sorry, I am supposed to be working and not paying proper attention 😭
I think we both lost connections somewhere 😂 I meant the Chinese writing and was just googling why, if we had some sort of weird partnership going 😂
No I like the pink and blue, the writing their currently wearing would look out of context in the FA cup 😂

Reactions: 3
I think we both lost connections somewhere 😂 I meant the Chinese writing and was just googling why, if we had some sort of weird partnership going 😂
No I like the pink and blue, the writing their currently wearing would look out of context in the FA cup 😂
JAPANESE! OMG I really need to concentrate on what I am saying. Feel like Jack with foot in mouth disease.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.