John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss šŸŽ¶ šŸŽµ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update
we landed an hour late. A few Karenā€™s on the plane complaining because they didnā€™t do trolley service. Ran across london, now safely on the train to Manchester (in a seat thatā€™s not mine)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Update
we landed an hour late. A few Karenā€™s on the plane complaining because they didnā€™t do trolley service. Ran across london, now safely on the train to Manchester (in a seat thatā€™s not mine)
Yayyy
Not long now. Head over to RubĆ©nā€™s thread there is a video trust waiting for you Oh how I wish it was John and not Kyle

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Update
Have you managed to eat much? How are your legs/feet feeling?

Imagine if that was John he was doing it to

how long is your train journey. Are you back at work tues šŸ« 
I think Iā€™d cry of it was John

I was meant to get in at 4:45pm, I am still on the train outside Crewe somewhere. We keep stopping randomly, the aircon has broke, weā€™ve had a person on the track. Thereā€™s a screaming baby and itā€™s screaming sibling. This is only taking me to Manchester, my mums currently sat boiling in the car waiting for me. I feel like I stink as well. Iā€™ve thankfully got tomorrow off

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Iā€™d cry of it was John

I was meant to get in at 4:45pm, I am still on the train outside Crewe somewhere. We keep stopping randomly, the aircon has broke, weā€™ve had a person on the track. Thereā€™s a screaming baby and itā€™s screaming sibling. This is only taking me to Manchester, my mums currently sat boiling in the car waiting for me. I feel like I stink as well. Iā€™ve thankfully got tomorrow off
Oh lord. I have learnt never to travel past 330 pm with kids. Itā€™s asking for trouble
Do you have earphones. God your poor mum as well I hope she has the windows down šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m glad you are off tomorrow. Iā€™m dreading work tomorrow. My weather says itā€™s going to 29 in the afternoon šŸ« 
Iā€™ve just cleaned up and Iā€™m sweating - if I was a wag I wouldnā€™t have such problems

• Heart
I fully expect bae to be in the TOTY that matters, PFA, too.

View attachment 2233283
I WANT HIM IN THE BALLON Dā€™OR (or however you spell it Iā€™m delirious)
Oh lord. I have learnt never to travel past 330 pm with kids. Itā€™s asking for trouble
Do you have earphones. God your poor mum as well I hope she has the windows down šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m glad you are off tomorrow. Iā€™m dreading work tomorrow. My weather says itā€™s going to 29 in the afternoon šŸ« 
Iā€™ve just cleaned up and Iā€™m sweating - if I was a wag I wouldnā€™t have such problems
I have them in for a bit but have given up. Sheā€™s gone and done a yellow sticker shop around all the train station shops hopefully sheā€™s got some goodies.
Theyā€™ve been crying and creating since the train started, I donā€™t think sheā€™s brought them any food or snacks as another woman offered them her water.
We are at wilmslow might hope off and go see if johns having a bbq.
Youll have to make sure to be spfā€™d up and hopefully some of the lovely people on your round will leave you out some cool drinks

• Heart
I WANT HIM IN THE BALLON Dā€™OR (or however you spell it Iā€™m delirious)

I have them in for a bit but have given up. Sheā€™s gone and done a yellow sticker shop around all the train station shops hopefully sheā€™s got some goodies.
Theyā€™ve been crying and creating since the train started, I donā€™t think sheā€™s brought them any food or snacks as another woman offered them her water.
We are at wilmslow might hope off and go see if johns having a bbq.
Youll have to make sure to be spfā€™d up and hopefully some of the lovely people on your round will leave you out some cool drinks
God that sounds very stressful. Poor woman. I always had a bag of snacks with me šŸ¤£
Do we think theyā€™ll be out tonight? Jack defo will have thought
Iā€™ve been wearing factor 50 for a few weeks now!!! Just cos I really feel it in the afternoons itā€™s horrible
I have a spray for my face that is meant to be good over or under makeup. Itā€™s been pretty good so far. I forgot to put it on yesterday think thatā€™s why I burnt my forehead a little šŸ¤£ my foundation is only spf 10
Iā€™m going to be freezing a bottle of juice to take with tomorrow šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ

---
IMG_4921.png
Spot bae šŸ©·

Last edited:
  • Heart
God that sounds very stressful. Poor woman. I always had a bag of snacks with me šŸ¤£
Do we think theyā€™ll be out tonight? Jack defo will have thought
Iā€™ve been wearing factor 50 for a few weeks now!!! Just cos I really feel it in the afternoons itā€™s horrible
I have a spray for my face that is meant to be good over or under makeup. Itā€™s been pretty good so far. I forgot to put it on yesterday think thatā€™s why I burnt my forehead a little šŸ¤£ my foundation is only spf 10
Iā€™m going to be freezing a bottle of juice to take with tomorrow šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ

---
View attachment 2233342Spot bae šŸ©·
[
we are stopped at Stockport. Iā€™ve had to agree to buy my family a takeaway for all the hassle

• Heart
Make sure you do a delay repay claim do that you get your ticket cost back
How do I do that? At least everyone on hereā€™s angry on the plane this morning all the posh southerners (sorry) just tutted and said well it canā€™t be helped

• Heart
How do I do that? At least everyone on hereā€™s angry on the plane this morning all the posh southerners (sorry) just tutted and said well it canā€™t be helped
Fill in the form on here, it will ask for details of the journey and proof of ticket. You'll the full ticket cost back if its over 60 mins late, otherwise will be 50%

• Heart
Fill in the form on here, it will ask for details of the journey and proof of ticket. You'll the full ticket cost back if its over 60 mins late, otherwise will be 50%
Thank-you Iā€™ll add it to my to do list for tomorrow
We lucked out on not being able to claim for the flights as going out it was only 2hr 40 mins and coming back it was only an hour 10

Iā€™d honestly be lost without you guys some times and Iā€™m meant to be the ā€œmumā€ of my friendship group

• Heart
Thank-you Iā€™ll add it to my to do list for tomorrow
We lucked out on not being able to claim for the flights as going out it was only 2hr 40 mins and coming back it was only an hour 10

Iā€™d honestly be lost without you guys some times and Iā€™m meant to be the ā€œmumā€ of my friendship group
Was this your pilot?

gettyimages-1258612910-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1258613560-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1258613809-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1258613492-612x612.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Donald23 what a crappy ordeal, Iā€™m sorry. :( But Iā€™m glad you made it back safely! ā™„
---
I'm a little of an emotional mess and a state of "We did it!" This morning.

I'm so, so proud of the team but especially John. When you think of where he was at the start of the season... Seeing his season begin to unfold, his style of play developing in his new role and "Johnny Stones!" being chanted at every game has been an absolute joy to watch.

The video on the Man City SM of him having a quiet moment with the trophy hit it home for me. Take it all in, John, you've done it and we're all so proud of you! šŸ’™
Hear, hear! šŸ’™ Iā€™m so proud to be a fan of his. What an incredible season for him!

What are you up to this evening? Hope youā€™ve had a nice Sunday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.