John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, oh my, I just realised that Julian Alvarez has now won it all, at age 22...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All three are uncomfortable in different ways I think my feet have swollen with the heat and due to the fact I’m due on. I don’t have thicker socks might hunt some down tomorrow

I’ve got blister plasters placed the on the back ones can you place on the sole of your feet as well?
I would ask my mum but I’d get lamented for not packing better socks - she still doesn’t know about the sunburn
I never come here but if you can find a brand called compeed they are the best plasters for blisters I find or the band aids made for blisters that are sort of silicone like. they say not to pop as it disrupts the natural healing. Ugh I’m sorry that sucks.

Some Johnny to make you feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I never come here but if you can find a brand called compeed they are the best plasters for blisters I find or the band aids made for blisters that are sort of silicone like. they say not to pop as it disrupts the natural healing. Ugh I’m sorry that sucks.

Some Johnny to make you feel better

Thank you
I’ve got some compeed, the ones that’s causing the main issue has popped in the night so now there’s just a gaping hole on the back of my foot.
Feeling slightly better but still just want to be home. If you see me on my travels ignore because I probably look horrible

This is the group crying session I need
IMG_5745.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Despite the late hour, you’re still serving up amazing pics. ♥ How’s your baby niece?

I’m rewatching the medals and trophy bit. I love that John gave the trophy two small pats after kissing it. 🥺
---

---
Interview with bae.
Perrone in the back bless him looks sooo bewildered to start with
Also I am sorry Phil but Ronnie should be in bed 😩😂😭 he’ll be knackered today poor baba

Good morning everyone
IMG_4819.jpeg
I see jack went out on the piss. John looks a little worse for wear on the bus 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Perrone in the back bless him looks sooo bewildered to start with
Also I am sorry Phil but Ronnie should be in bed 😩😂😭 he’ll be knackered today poor baba

Good morning everyone
View attachment 2232144I see jack went out on the piss. John looks a little worse for wear on the bus 😂😂
I think they had an after party and then Jack had an after after party with Erlings dad

Ronnie gets everywhere - he was on the bus to the party on Rico Lewis’ story

the families possibly flew back early this morning unless they’ve swapped all the flights around

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.