John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching a cheesy drama. It started off quite nice but it’s fizzled out a bit so on the last series I feel I owe it to myself to finish it 😅

how’s your day looking. You up to anything nice
I’m having a chill day. Just having a nice time rewatching all the celebrations. :D I’m going to enjoy this for a very long time. Hope you enjoy the ice cream!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m having a chill day. Just having a nice time rewatching all the celebrations. :D I’m going to enjoy this for a very long time. Hope you enjoy the ice cream!
It’s so nice isn’t it. I can’t wait to see the parade tomorrow. It’s going to be even better than last year 🤪

• Heart
hope you find something good to watch and feel better soon
Thankyou I might read. I was planning on before but it took ages to get LO down and if I make eye contact he thinks it’s party time so I was led there for about 20 mins with my eyes closed and it made me sleepy and not in the reading mood 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
His sisters posted a cute one of them together but my screenshotting isn’t working

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.