John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning! We’re CL and treble winners! How’s your RLF coping? :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha I am just showing him videos of jack cos he loves him. Who doesn’t 🥰🥰

I can’t bloody believe it!!!! I knew it was gonna happen but didn’t want to believe it kinda thing
🩷🩵
---
IMG_4820.jpeg
IMG_4821.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Everyone’s seated and we’ve been delayed due to bad weather in london got to wait for a spot

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm a little of an emotional mess and a state of "We did it!" This morning.

I'm so, so proud of the team but especially John. When you think of where he was at the start of the season... Seeing his season begin to unfold, his style of play developing in his new role and "Johnny Stones!" being chanted at every game has been an absolute joy to watch.

The video on the Man City SM of him having a quiet moment with the trophy hit it home for me. Take it all in, John, you've done it and we're all so proud of you! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Trophy lift 😆
---
I'm a little of an emotional mess and a state of "We did it!" This morning.

I'm so, so proud of the team but especially John. When you think of where he was at the start of the season... Seeing his season begin to unfold, his style of play developing in his new role and "Johnny Stones!" being chanted at every game has been an absolute joy to watch.

The video on the Man City SM of him having a quiet moment with the trophy hit it home for me. Take it all in, John, you've done it and we're all so proud of you! 💙
He deserves it doesn’t he. He’s been amazing 😍
---

You need to brush your teeth 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.