John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge sigh of relief @einahpets93 👏
Bonus interview with topless CC at the end. I was willing the camera man to take a step back to get a better view! Also couldn’t understand a word he said he speaks so fast needed subtitles

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bonus interview with topless CC at the end. I was willing the camera man to take a step back to get a better view! Also couldn’t understand a word he said he speaks so fast needed subtitles
I am SO happy for CC! I need to find the topless interview, I missed it.

Rebecca Lowe and the crew are interviewing Pickford on the US broadcast and they asked about his injured finger. Rebecca said “show America the finger!” Goodness, what did we ever do to Pick? :ROFLMAO: I knew what she meant, but it was funny.
---
Did @einahpets93 invade the pitch?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Like Everton… I survived

thanks for those who gave me a tag - it’s appreciated

I’ve just got to bed. Long drive back tomorrow 💙🎉💙🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like Everton… I survived

thanks for those who gave me a tag - it’s appreciated

I’ve just got to bed. Long drive back tomorrow 💙🎉💙🎉
Glad you got to go. I’m sure you were nervous to start with!!!
I had a feeling they would stay up 💙💙.
---
Fabulous! Where in Spain?

Have a safe drive home.
In murica. We went last year as well. We haven’t had anything planned this year so far up to now 😁. Something nice to look forward to

• Heart
Reactions: 3
---

In murica. We went last year as well. We haven’t had anything planned this year so far up to now 😁. Something nice to look forward to
Sounds perfect. ♥

Reactions: 2
Can we confirm what channel topless Coady was on please?? I’m just about to do a rewatch.
And was there any views of his massive chopper? @Violetroselily would like to see that
---
---

Never felt anxiety like it.
cried a lot. Worth the torture in the end. Hopefully big plans in the summer and we can be next season’s Newcastle 🤣 joke - I’m not delusional

good news on the holiday 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
We found the nicest apartment got a good deal on it. Has a lovely terrace outside 😁. I’m excited now 😂. I said a few weeks ago I didn’t want to go but it’ll be nice 😍😍
You’ll have the best time! You deserve a nice holiday. 🥰
Sky sports. Sadly nothing visible below the shoulders. Not so much as a cheeky nipple never mind the MC!
I saw a weird You Tube video of it uploaded by some random and it had subtitles. :ROFLMAO: But the subtitles were wrong about half the time. But yes, no views below the shoulders, sadly. He was so happy and talking a mile a minute. Love to see it.

• Heart
  • Haha
May or may not have ordered some new dresses today for my holiday and been a basic witch and put a countdown on my insta story 🥴😂😩. I’m really looking forward to it.

IMG_4414.png
this is what we are staying in. We stayed in a hotel last time so looking forward to our own apartment with a cute balcony / terrace
---
Can we confirm what channel topless Coady was on please?? I’m just about to do a rewatch.
And was there any views of his massive chopper? @Violetroselily would like to see that
---

Never felt anxiety like it.
cried a lot. Worth the torture in the end. Hopefully big plans in the summer and we can be next season’s Newcastle 🤣 joke - I’m not delusional

good news on the holiday 💙
Hahah you never know stranger things have happened 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
May or may not have ordered some new dresses today for my holiday and been a basic witch and put a countdown on my insta story 🥴😂😩. I’m really looking forward to it.

View attachment 2204179this is what we are staying in. We stayed in a hotel last time so looking forward to our own apartment with a cute balcony / terrace
---

Looks lovely are you going with or without LO?
currently packing for my holiday and can’t decide whether to pack in outfits or tops, shorts

• Heart
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2204179this is what we are staying in. We stayed in a hotel last time so looking forward to our own apartment with a cute balcony / terrace
---

That looks fantastic! I love the view from the balcony.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.