John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor LO! I’m sorry. :( But I hope he had fun despite them.
My day’s okay, thank you. No meetings, yay! Are you enjoying your week off?

I hope so, too. It’s such a weird time right now.
I certainly am. Got things planned for tomorrow and Friday as well. I
That sounds like a good day. No meetings is a bonus 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m more nervous for the champions league than fa cup 😩
I think... Win the FA Cup, the Champions League is more exciting than nervous, it's an incredible chance to do the treble and get the CL monkey off Pep's back at City, but if they lose they've still done a domestic double and reached another CL final which is plenty to celebrate, bit disappointing in the short term but will be remembered as a really good year.

Losing the FA Cup would add some extra nerves to the Champions League final for me. Don't want the risk of losing them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Poor baby has a poorly squished zit

IMG_8112.jpeg

---
I think... Win the FA Cup, the Champions League is more exciting than nervous, it's an incredible chance to do the treble and get the CL monkey off Pep's back at City, but if they lose they've still done a domestic double and reached another CL final which is plenty to celebrate, bit disappointing in the short term but will be remembered as a really good year.

Losing the FA Cup would add some extra nerves to the Champions League final for me. Don't want the risk of losing them both.
I really really really really want to win the FA Cup this year
---
Look bae made a team of the season QUITE RIGHT TOO

IMG_8113.jpeg

glad rodders in it too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Here’s some lip biting John
Insta dad John
IMG_5499.png
IMG_5500.png

and attentive John
Hope these bring you some joy

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh no are you ok darling.
i love that last photo
It's a gorgeous pic isn't it? Would love to sit on the grass in the sunshine with him.

I am 🤷
Think my anaemia's getting quite bad. Am a bit grey in the face and hands and breathless on the stairs, feeling dizzy all over the place.

Not sure if it's connected or not but I've got a bit of a dodgy tummy too, waves of nausea for no good reason and it's taking all my concentration to not be sick because I hate it so much. So don't want to just up my iron dosage for the anaemia because when I do that it makes me all bloaty and uncomfortable and I can't be doing with that on top of feeling so sicky anyway.

I'm sleeping as well as I ever do but am never properly rested, just bone-deep tired all the time. Alarm goes off in the morning and I have to force myself up, fighting with the urge to call in sick right up to the moment I leave the house.

Then work is so busy and I feel so slow and stupid but at the same time I'm constantly delivering training and having people contact me for help with understanding things, I'm just on all the time and it adds to the exhaustion.

Then tonight I had therapy. Burst into tears that wouldn't stop for a good half-hour and dissociated quite badly, had to do a load of grounding exercises and I still don't feel quite properly present. Locked away in my head a bit.

Should probably see the doctor but am feeling outfaced by the logistics and wouldn't know where to start. Just got to grind through it til I feel better I guess.

Feel like I need to hibernate. Just put me to sleep and lock me in a cupboard for 6 months and leave me alone, then I might come out the other side of it good as new.

Failing that, a Man City treble, a joyous drunken parade and some sexy shirtless holiday pictures would probably help a little.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It's a gorgeous pic isn't it? Would love to sit on the grass in the sunshine with him.

I am 🤷
Think my anaemia's getting quite bad. Am a bit grey in the face and hands and breathless on the stairs, feeling dizzy all over the place.

Not sure if it's connected or not but I've got a bit of a dodgy tummy too, waves of nausea for no good reason and it's taking all my concentration to not be sick because I hate it so much. So don't want to just up my iron dosage for the anaemia because when I do that it makes me all bloaty and uncomfortable and I can't be doing with that on top of feeling so sicky anyway.

I'm sleeping as well as I ever do but am never properly rested, just bone-deep tired all the time. Alarm goes off in the morning and I have to force myself up, fighting with the urge to call in sick right up to the moment I leave the house.

Then work is so busy and I feel so slow and stupid but at the same time I'm constantly delivering training and having people contact me for help with understanding things, I'm just on all the time and it adds to the exhaustion.

Then tonight I had therapy. Burst into tears that wouldn't stop for a good half-hour and dissociated quite badly, had to do a load of grounding exercises and I still don't feel quite properly present. Locked away in my head a bit.

Should probably see the doctor but am feeling outfaced by the logistics and wouldn't know where to start. Just got to grind through it til I feel better I guess.

Feel like I need to hibernate. Just put me to sleep and lock me in a cupboard for 6 months and leave me alone, then I might come out the other side of it good as new.

Failing that, a Man City treble, a joyous drunken parade and some sexy shirtless holiday pictures would probably help a little.
Hope you’re okay. Anaemia is no joke. I had to have iron infusions myself and it can really knock you about. Be kind to yourself and rest up 🫶🏼

• Heart
Hope you’re okay. Anaemia is no joke. I had to have iron infusions myself and it can really knock you about. Be kind to yourself and rest up 🫶🏼
Thank you shoesy q. ❤ I was badly anaemic a good few years ago (kept trying to give blood, kept passing out) and it got sorted but then every now and then it creeps back up on me. Horrible and insidious, I don't think I'm ill for ages, I just get into the habit of wanting to be asleep all the time before I eventually realise I'm running out of blood 🙄 Will be alright. Hope all is OK with you 😘

I love this photo its very John ❤❤

View attachment 2206821

He so sexy and cuddly
Very boyfriendy and I love it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.