John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂
I would have took it in but my smaller dog is very moody and it looked well cared for
---
Bluemoon showing a supposed line up - no John 😒
Maybe Pep has given him his birthday off

Twitter saying no jack no Ruben no kev no akanji. Just resting them. Maybe he’s given them time off.
I saw Sasha was at the training ground with jack and Skye on Friday!?
---
Squad

IMG_4404.jpeg

---
Bae is on the bench 💖💖💖

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Happy birthday John couldn’t really care about the others
Just had to take a wandering puppy to the vets felt quite emotional leaving her
poor pupster 😕
---
I am nervous about this resting of key players business

I always think bae needs to play regularly to prevent injury - its when he is in and out his hammy go twang

• Heart
Reactions: 4
poor pupster 😕
---

I always think bae needs to play regularly to prevent injury - its when he is in and out his hammy go twang
Hopefully he gets a run out in the second half. Going for a quick walk then going to find a stream from the second half

• Heart
Reactions: 2
poor pupster 😕
---

It's such a difficult line to walk, I think he's healthier (and plays better) when he's playing regularly, but if he played in this inconsequential match and got injured everyone would be furious and devastated.

Think we just have to trust the club to be keeping him fit and safe ready for these finals.

I hope you're all having a lovely day. ❤ I'm not feeling well so am having a lie down 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's such a difficult line to walk, I think he's healthier (and plays better) when he's playing regularly, but if he played in this inconsequential match and got injured everyone would be furious and devastated.

Think we just have to trust the club to be keeping him fit and safe ready for these finals.

I hope you're all having a lovely day. ❤ I'm not feeling well so am having a lie down 😢
Agreed. I was reading a debate on Twitter before after someone wrote they are worried Jack kev Ruben and John and someone else aren’t regularly playing but someone wrote they train and do proper matches in training so think they’ll be ok and to trust pep. It’s a hard one but we have to trust he knows what he’s doing 😚
---
IMG_4407.jpeg
oh my

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can’t wait for the FA cup final next week. Gonna get a nice picnic and graze and saving a nice bottle of fizzy wine win or lose 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe it’s the last game of the PL season!

Hope you’re all okay. @Gossgossgoss9888 hope it’s nothing serious.
Am OK. Think it's just my anaemia getting worse. Am headachey and dizzy and nauseous and vampire-pale. 🤷

I can’t wait for the FA cup final next week. Gonna get a nice picnic and graze and saving a nice bottle of fizzy wine win or lose 😊
This sounds like such fun!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.