John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is perfect reasoning. Absolutely perfect. @Donald23 buy it!

Amazing news! That’s fantastic. So glad you’re already feeling so much better.

@strawberrysunshine_x pup is adorable. Love your nails!

Reactions: 3
Beautiful bae in Istanbul 🩵🩵

has he been on the ducking sun beds

@maccamacc how hot is heeee
---

more bae being sexy

(god the devil works hard but I work harder with all these pics)
@Violetroselily I don’t know how you do it all the time. I need a lie down

I hope you are reporting for duty tomorrow my phone can’t handle the pressure

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2229064
---

I’ve just remembered that spinach is really good for helping with iron levels goss. Get some spinach down ya
I love you so much. I'm actually a fan of spinach too so will do what I can to Pop-Eye myself to health

I'm very pleased, but mostly I'm relieved that you were helped right away, and that it actually made you perk up considerably.
The miracle of medicine I'm glad too although how quickly they helped makes me feel like it was a genuine emergency which is kind of humbling because of how reluctant I was to have that blood test to start with. Don't like to think how I'd be feeling now if I hadn't seen the doctor last week.

Just saw a copy of my referral letter, the GP described me as "pleasant", this isn't doctor code for "a total nightmare" is it?

Looks like "I will always be thinking of you" - he used to have a variation of that across his whole arm
He's quite sentimental really, isn't he 🥹

View attachment 2229064
---

I’ve just remembered that spinach is really good for helping with iron levels goss. Get some spinach down ya
That's a very good call, but it's not just Spinach, so here is a list of all the foods which are rich in iron:

Now, back on track - how hot can one man be?

You are the best

He Is gorgeous isn’t he mimi

No, pleasant does mean pleasant in all it's facets. If we were to refer to a twattish patient we'd probably not write anything about their behaviour, or consider words like "easily irritable" or the likes.

I wish I could give you a hug, I'm really, really happy that you're on the up and up.
---
You are the best

View attachment 2229143He Is gorgeous isn’t he mimi
Absolutely divine and peak handsomeness. So happy he's playing tomorrow!

Kun is there and so is Yaya. Wonder if Dinho, David Silva, Zaba, and Vinnie K. are there, too.

How are you, @mimimithis ? Will you be able to watch the game?

Kun is there and so is Yaya. Wonder if Dinho, David Silva, Zaba, and Vinnie K. are there, too.

How are you, @mimimithis ? Will you be able to watch the game?
After 12 days straight from hell, I have this weekend off, so I'll do chores and all that as quickly as possible to be able to do some extreme couching and enjoy the match to the fullest tomorrow. How are you, darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.