John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely don’t go to work. You’ve had a blood transfusion!! I bet it’s really taken it out of you
Rest up today

Reactions: 3
🫡

Just called in sick. Boss cool with it, very sympathetic.

I'm a little bit tired and achy and vaguely nauseous, but I feel so much better than I have been doing lately. As it turns out, you don't feel so shit if your organs are getting some oxygen, who knew

Going to try to get some more sleep this morning, then will take a nice slow walk to the pharmacy to pick up my medication. Then another rest this afternoon, maybe with a book or some easy watching TV.

Then hopefully tomorrow our boys will win the Champions League for me! Wish John had a proper social media presence, I might have tried to get a "Hi gossgoss, sorry to hear you've been ill..." message out of him

Trophy bae for good luck

Reactions: 4
Bae's heat map looks like a bum!
View attachment 2228108

Yumyumyum! I love Paprika crisps. Can we have a review when you tuck in. Your nails are gorge, very summery!
I’m a fatty and had a few whilst my pasta cooked. They are really nice. I defo recommend.
did you read anything at the hospital yesterday. I am just reading now for a hour before I need to get ready to pick LO up. Reading a cute best friends to lovers novel

ps I wish bae was my lover

Reactions: 2
I’ve really wanted this Tom Ford perfume forever but it’s so expensive. It’s slightly cheaper over here and I can claim tax back so do I buy?

I tried to read but couldn't really concentrate on anything but skimming through Kindle and reading odd first chapters before deciding "not right now" did at least give me something to do!

I love how much you read I'm hoping I get some concentration back now I have blood

Reactions: 2
I’ve really wanted this Tom Ford perfume forever but it’s so expensive. It’s slightly cheaper over here and I can claim tax back so do I buy?
Errrm yes. TREAT YOURSELF

im going to M&S to pick up some pjs for LO. I may have to go into the food hall
---
Bless you. It’s hard to get into books when you’re not feeling right

I haven’t read hardly as much as I normally do with football on every other day . And I got into a funk where I couldn’t find anything I liked. But this one is decent. Hopefully I will finish it this weekend

speaking of blood I never new my blood type and when I was pregnant they told me I have rare blood and I should donate. But I am sooo queasy about stuff like that Idon’t think I could sit through and actually give it. I defo would pass out

If
- you do actually have enough money to buy it, and
- buying it won't cause you any sort of financial trouble or stop you from buying something you actually need, and
- buying it won't cause arguments and friction with your loved ones, and
- you really do want it, then

BUY THE THING

Okay I think I might purchase, I have the funds. Going to call it a holiday/early birthday gift

Okay I think I might purchase, I have the funds. Going to call it a holiday/early birthday gift
I don’t know much about perfumes but if you think it’s worth it then go for it!!!! If it’s something you’ve always wanted you’ll probably end up buying it sometime anyway so may as well get it whilst it’s cheaper

God if only bae would buy it for you. It would make things easier wouldnt it.

John if your listening send me a voucher

Guyyyys I walked up the hill in the sunshine to the pharmacy and when I got there I wasn't breathless or dizzy and I didn't have my heartbeat thudding in my ears! This is fucking magic, is this how it feels to have blood?! Unfortunately they didn't have my medication because when the GP messaged me to say "I've sent your prescription to the pharmacy" what he actually meant was "I've printed off your prescription and left it at reception at the surgery" so I might have to walk back up again later, or else just get it on Monday.

Anyway, have a celebaetion for me feeling like a human

---
What a good boy, give him a kiss from me please

That’s fabulous news. Well done!!!! I’m glad you’re feeling better

you deserve a weekend of rest

I hope you took the day off, and stayed in bed, and relaxed. Your body needs rest and the time to recharge, and your stressful, high-profile work will still be there, when you come back to it.

I hope you took the day off, and stayed in bed, and relaxed. Your body needs rest and the time to recharge, and your stressful, high-profile work will still be there, when you come back to it.
Thank you doctor mimi

You'll be pleased to know I did exactly that!

Hope you're doing well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.