John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dragged myself to work. A few people had called in sick so my training's been postponed and I had a busy day of just picking up loads of stuff and answering loads of questions and just filling in the gaps, meanwhile I feel like tit and every time I stand up my head is spinning 😭😭😭

And tomorrow I'm doing a 12-hour shift because I got asked for a favour and I can't say no.

Am feeling very miseryguts.

He is so gorgeous ❤
j am joining you on the pity party. I just want to lie in a dark room in silence 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hay fever is doing my HEAD IN. Work was tit
I’m working an extra day Thursday. No one is on it on Friday which means I’ll have DOUBLE on Saturday

wish I was in a hammock on a Caribbean island with bae 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
j am joining you on the pity party. I just want to lie in a dark room in silence 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hay fever is doing my HEAD IN. Work was tit
I’m working an extra day Thursday. No one is on it on Friday which means I’ll have DOUBLE on Saturday

wish I was in a hammock on a Caribbean island with bae 😭😭😭😭
You, me, the Caribbean. 2 hammocks. A pile of fluffy romantic books. A platter of exotic fruits. Beautiful sunshine. The waves lap the shore. The breeze rustles the trees. Bae brings us cocktails in a sexy butler-in-his-pants outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You, me, the Caribbean. 2 hammocks. A pile of fluffy romantic books. A platter of exotic fruits. Beautiful sunshine. The waves lap the shore. The breeze rustles the trees. Bae brings us cocktails in a sexy butler-in-his-pants outfit.
Can I join?

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg this sounds like HEAVEN

IMG_4684.jpeg
caramel cake. Omg it was heavenly
---
Always! The great thing about an imaginary happy place is there are always enough hammocks. 🥰

God he is unbelievable
---
Can I join?
Everything ok darling 💚
---
9B77B23E-7D92-4D7A-9383-4EA1B1B02893.jpeg
---

Lovely crotch shot to cheer us all up

Last edited:
  • Heart
I love this. Our man has been phenomenal this season. ❤ Hope you’re well, mimi!

bae looked a bit nervous before the match

I feel nervous watching this! ❤

Omg this sounds like HEAVEN

View attachment 2219528caramel cake. Omg it was heavenly
---

God he is unbelievable
---

Everything ok darling 💚
---
---

Lovely crotch shot to cheer us all up
That cake looks AMAZING! I bet it tasted lovely.

Big hugs to everyone who had a crap day. Love you all.

• Heart
My favorite bit from the newest Inside City vid was bae at 11:25 “Asahi. What a drink.” :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
more nonsense content from bae he is clearly the go to person for nonsense at city

proud of his plane landing abilities

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The STATE of his shirt #creased

His voice extra husky tho hey umm hmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.