John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god has anyone seen jacks stories 🤣🤣🤣😭
---
IMG_4619.jpeg
Have we seen this. Sorry if we have. Have them again 💚💚💚💚💚

L
IMG_4618.jpeg

2/3 ✔ CL is loading
I will lose my mind if we win the C

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Are you drunk
delayed on the drunk due to the lack of 4-0 in 20mins but getting there
---
This new position really suits him. I feel like it helps show how he is more of a senior player. His knowledge tends to come into play more than usual 🩵
yes excellent point shoe queen. I feel he is the same player but more on “display” - so confident and intelligent ❤

I need to watch the match (you understand why I missed most of it) but people saying he just bossed it in Utds midfield

• Heart
delayed on the drunk due to the lack of 4-0 in 20mins but getting there
---

yes excellent point shoe queen. I feel he is the same player but more on “display” - so confident and intelligent ❤

I need to watch the match (you understand why I missed most of it) but people saying he just bossed it in Utds midfield
@maccamacc I thought you’d appreciate that I’ve just ordered a case of Brewdog headliners. NHS discount 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Evening gang!

Didn't he play well!

Me and my dad had a lovely game of "where the duck will John Stones pop up next?" 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.