John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think every one is ☹ twitter is not impressed. I don’t get why we basically had two hours of two boring presenters
It was indeed shite, it seems they had to he finished by 8.30 (assume council rules) and with the delayed start that meant much less time on stage compared to last year. Plus technical difficulties with the cameras on the buses meant they could only show the god awful punditry - I genuinely would rather they showed nothing than the endless talking heads

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Presenters were absolute shite. What was extra painful is that they knew that not one human being in Manchester or around the world wanted to see them but they had to frantically fill the time. Pants.

Next year for the quadruple, they need to hold the festivities in the Etihad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank-you it’s red but that’s about it. I’ll plaster it up tomorrow. I had a haematoma in my arm from a bruise just before the holiday are so people more prone to them? I think I’m just worrying over nothing
Some people might be, yes, due to thinner capillary walls, or perhaps even some microchanges in the coagulation cascade, which are more of a normal variant than anything else. I'd watch out for painful swelling, and discolouration, but if that isn't happening, best not prod it too much.
---
What would we do without you, lovely? ❤
You're sweet. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Some people might be, yes, due to thinner capillary walls, or perhaps even some microchanges in the coagulation cascade, which are more of a normal variant than anything else. I'd watch out for painful swelling, and discolouration, but if that isn't happening, best not prod it too much.
---

You're sweet. ❤
Thankyou you’ve settled my mind

• Heart
---

You're sweet. ❤
I want @mimimithis as my primary care physician. I’ll gladly fire my current one.

• Heart
Can we please be respectful of the fact he doesn't share the kids and do the same here?

I know we all want to see them but their privacy is important to him.

Reactions: 3
Can we please be respectful of the fact he doesn't share the kids and do the same here?

I know we all want to see them but their privacy is important to him.
noted, I did block out their faces but I understand. Maybe they shouldn’t be posted publicly on social media then 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
noted, I did block out their faces but I understand. Maybe they shouldn’t be posted publicly on social media then 😅
Thank you!

It wasn't posted on SM by either of them but one of the extended family, which they absolutely should be allowed to do, everyone wants to share their loved ones. I just think they should be able to do it without the risk of them being taken and posted elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.