John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww he looks knackered. ❤
Him and the photographer have made up
View attachment 2211121
Finally!
Delightful.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Got a doctor's appointment today. Am a bit scared. Need to go though. Face is so pale I basically just look like a pair of eyes. Thank you all for nudging me to ask for help, otherwise I would have just slowly shrivelled ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Got a doctor's appointment today. Am a bit scared. Need to go though. Face is so pale I basically just look like a pair of eyes. Thank you all for nudging me to ask for help, otherwise I would have just slowly shrivelled ❤
This makes me very happy. You’ll be fine. Once you are there and in the room with the doc you’ll feel better. Just pretend they are @mimimithis 💜💜💜. Sending love
---
@Donald23 have you tried these bad boys 🐛 they’re So So So good. Yes I am eating them at 1030 after a horrendous shopping trip with LO]
IMG_4526.jpeg

• Heart
You’ll be fine. Remember controlled breathing and think about treating yourself at the end
---
This makes me very happy. You’ll be fine. Once you are there and in the room with the doc you’ll feel better. Just pretend they are @mimimithis 💜💜💜. Sending love
---
@Donald23 have you tried these bad boys 🐛 they’re So So So good. Yes I am eating them at 1030 after a horrendous shopping trip with LO]View attachment 2212195
No! Will have to keep an eye out for them. It’s the local market tomorrow so treating myself to a nice picky tea with the match and some sweet treats

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Doctor was nice. Got to go for a pile of blood tests, have booked in to get my blood taken on Wednesday after work as that's the earliest I can get in anywhere. So hopefully will find out soon for certain why I feel so bleurghy and do something about it 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Doctor was nice. Got to go for a pile of blood tests, have booked in to get my blood taken on Wednesday after work as that's the earliest I can get in anywhere. So hopefully will find out soon for certain why I feel so bleurghy and do something about it 👍
Hope all goes OK x

• Heart
John does not know how to make yorkshire puddings does he poor show bae poor show

• Haha

He looks beautiful here @maccamacc
What I took from this was he still blames his friend for the terrible celebration and I can’t imagine someone form Egypt thinking about Yorkshire puds
The tea ☕ question was a complete WASTE OF A QUESTION. Obvs they’re gonna say Yorkshire 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Its FA Cup final eve hooorah!

View attachment 2212014
We’re going to smash the rags!
I’m so glad you went. Now you’re one step closer to getting this issue sorted. ❤

• Heart
Since it’s quiet on here before tomorrows fun can I ask which seller is best to get football shirts from on dhgate please? I’ve decided I’d like to get the shirt next year and find that website really difficult to navigate! Thanx everyone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.