Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Johnny stones will always give me goosebumps. Absolutely love it when they sing for him 🥰🥰🥰

New thread for our number five. Our fifth time premier league winner. Our bae. Our gorgeous man from Barnsley

he’s sexy. That is all

Continue darlings 💞💞💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Donald23

VIP Member
I never come here but if you can find a brand called compeed they are the best plasters for blisters I find or the band aids made for blisters that are sort of silicone like. they say not to pop as it disrupts the natural healing. Ugh I’m sorry that sucks.

Some Johnny to make you feel better

Thank you
I’ve got some compeed, the ones that’s causing the main issue has popped in the night so now there’s just a gaping hole on the back of my foot.
Feeling slightly better but still just want to be home. If you see me on my travels ignore because I probably look horrible

This is the group crying session I need
IMG_5745.png

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Baby so hot and looking ready FOR IT

IMG_8117.jpeg

---
I do believe there is a slight smirk on that gorgeous face

• Heart

Oi Whistle

I'm a little of an emotional mess and a state of "We did it!" This morning.

I'm so, so proud of the team but especially John. When you think of where he was at the start of the season... Seeing his season begin to unfold, his style of play developing in his new role and "Johnny Stones!" being chanted at every game has been an absolute joy to watch.

The video on the Man City SM of him having a quiet moment with the trophy hit it home for me. Take it all in, John, you've done it and we're all so proud of you! 💙

• Heart

Oi Whistle

Happy game day, everyone! I think the nerves and the excitement are already beginning to set in but I'm quietly confident.

I've already had my pre match prediction with @mimimithis and between the two of us, we're usually spot on

Come on City 💙 let's do this!

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Thank-you it’s red but that’s about it. I’ll plaster it up tomorrow. I had a haematoma in my arm from a bruise just before the holiday are so people more prone to them? I think I’m just worrying over nothing
Some people might be, yes, due to thinner capillary walls, or perhaps even some microchanges in the coagulation cascade, which are more of a normal variant than anything else. I'd watch out for painful swelling, and discolouration, but if that isn't happening, best not prod it too much.
---
What would we do without you, lovely? ❤
You're sweet. ❤

• Heart
It’s not over yet strawb
More or less. 1 game to go.
I have loved having mid week games. Something to look forward to wasn’t it 😂
---
Evening gang!

Didn't he play well!

Me and my dad had a lovely game of "where the fuck will John Stones pop up next?" 😂
Glad you had a good day!!!
---
IMG_4623.jpeg
He looks absolutely lush in black T-shirts. Ake is such a babe As well. I wouldn’t kick him out of bed.

Last edited:
  • Heart