John Stones #58 Jonny, Jonny Stones, Jonny, Jonny Stoonnnessss 🎶 🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4792.png
I read this first book yesterday. Started it last week and really enjoyed it. Didn’t realise it’s a 5 part series. It was good and I would recommend 🤩
---
Try some cool damp towels on the insides of your wrist and back of your neck too
I am glad you’re here tonight for photo duty 🫡. You’re the best at it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Going to walk to the monoprix for some cool water and light snacks if anyone has any snack suggestions?

• Heart
Going to walk to the monoprix for some cool water and light snacks if anyone has any snack suggestions?
Try and avoid anything too salty - some hard boiled fruity sweets may help with the nausea, and maybe some fresh fruit? Anything really juicy like watermelon or mango might help cool you down

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Fresh fruit! And perhaps something with yoghurt in it - calcium and Vit D3 might help with your legs, too.

EDIT: Monoprix has Bonne Maman, La Latiere, Les 2 vaches or Andros desserts, those are pretty good, too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god
IMG_4798.jpeg

---
Fresh fruit! And perhaps something with yoghurt in it - calcium and Vit D3 might help with your legs, too.

EDIT: Monoprix has Bonne Maman, La Latiere, Les 2 vaches or Andros desserts, those are pretty good, too!
Bone maman strawberry 🍓 mousses are to die for!!

• Heart
LO has just gone straight to sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow 🥹. I can get my snacks ready & watch now !🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Half an hour until kick off. There's a thunder and lightning storm going on outside right now, and I feel it's a sign of what's to come in this game. Come on City 💙

I hope you're feeling better soon @Donald23, dealing with that kind of heat isn't fun. Look after yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Half an hour until kick off. There's a thunder and lightning storm going on outside right now, and I feel it's a sign of what's to come in this game. Come on City 💙

I hope you're feeling better soon @Donald23, dealing with that kind of heat isn't fun. Look after yourself
It keeps saying online that there are storms coming but I don’t know if the UK will get one

I am nervous but excited. Feel it’s their biggest test yet to win 🩵

• Heart

I went for a fruit salad and a giant bottle of water. Got some sweets in my bag as well.
Managed to find the game on canal+ on the hotels tv. Going to have a cold body shower then eat
---
Thank you for all your help! I’d be lost without you all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
BT Sports coverage tit
Always is. Bloody adverts
---
In Nantwich - just to prepare you 🤣

to sound like a proper adult - my grass could do with it 🤣

what’s the beer of choice tonight @maccamacc
RLF was watering our grass before 🤣🤣🤣 I’m surprised we haven’t been declared to be in a drought now 😂

have you had those funny twister ice lollies yet this year😂

I think I possibly have burnt my forehead at work today 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Always is. Bloody adverts
---

RLF was watering our grass before 🤣🤣🤣 I’m surprised we haven’t been declared to be in a drought now 😂

have you had those funny twister ice lollies yet this year😂

I think I possibly have burnt my forehead at work today 🫠
these?
FDCC209C-BF23-4A0F-A9A9-C36F2D04C39D.jpeg

Found two in the freezer before - from last year, that’s why they’re so icy

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.