John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooo is it a non-football trip?
Yes! I have a few places I still want to explore a bit more because when I return in December, that trip will be mostly football-centric and I won’t have that much time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
he so shy and embarrassed when Kyle was ribbing him about player of the month i love that cuteness in him

I have come to Brussels for two nights and its tit. Just want to go home 😂
Nooooo it can't be that bad? I went a few years ago and enjoyed it 🥺

The European Parliament (if they'll let you in 😐) and The Atomium were my fave things. Parc du Cinquantenaire is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes! I have a few places I still want to explore a bit more because when I return in December, that trip will be mostly football-centric and I won’t have that much time.
Very nice. Manchester in December is hectic but lovely, trying to persuade my southern friends to come up for the Christmas markets

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nooooo it can't be that bad? I went a few years ago and enjoyed it 🥺

The European Parliament (if they'll let you in 😐) and The Atomium were my fave things. Parc du Cinquantenaire is lovely.
Oh no, why? :(
Ohhh no why is it tit😔😔
Its just one of those things. Planned it poorly. Just not feeling it. I feel bad because of £.

Tomorrow I will wake afresh and try again 😃
---
More nonsense

They keep teasing this. I keep waiting for a big reveal of a longer video but maybe its not happening. Would like to see more Laporte and Bae I think they get on good..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Its just one of those things. Planned it poorly. Just not feeling it. I feel bad because of £.

---

They keep teasing this. I keep waiting for a big reveal of a longer video but maybe its not happening. Would like to see more Laporte and Bae I think they get on good..
It can’t be that bad can it? Try and enjoy it. Have a nice breakfast tomorrow and do some walking and shopping 🛍. What’s the weather like is it warm? Any thunder storms.

I’m absolutely knackered tonight gals. Just done my skin care routine
( such a chore) I want to collapse in my bed so that is what I’m going to do.
IMG_3960.png

Laporte bless him when Jack said in the other video about a meatball he goes meatball??🤨 like he’s never heard of one

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It can’t be that bad can it? Try and enjoy it. Have a nice breakfast tomorrow and do some walking and shopping 🛍. What’s the weather like is it warm? Any thunder storms.

( such a chore) I want to collapse in my bed so that is what I’m going to do. View attachment 2163935

Laporte bless him when Jack said in the other video about a meatball he goes meatball??🤨 like he’s never heard of one
Work question @strawberrysunshine_x
I missed a parcel today and Instead of just collecting it it says it’ll be redelivered tomorrow, I won’t be in again but it won’t let me change it online. Is that a new system?
john tax

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@maccamacc I hope your trip gets better tomorrow!

@strawberrysunshine_x no wonder you're tired after all those steps! Get yourself snuggled up darling ❤ I noticed Laporte's "meatballs?" 🤔 too. The boys need to take him to IKEA for the experience.

I have inadvertently done a kind of 4-day everything detox. Basically in bed for most of it. Sleep mask, ear plugs, filling my days and nights with all the sleep and rest I can fit in. Done nothing, spoke to no-one, limited my waking hours to light reading, Internet scrolling and drinking water.

Probably not the best use of my annual leave but am starting to feel a little bit better in myself 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Work question @strawberrysunshine_x
I missed a parcel today and Instead of just collecting it it says it’ll be redelivered tomorrow, I won’t be in again but it won’t let me change it online. Is that a new system?
john tax
ugh yessss it is and I hate it. It’s so annoying. You will be able to change it tomorrow after you miss it again. We have to deliver things twice. if you have a safe place or a neighbour I would leave a note on your door if you can. If not youll be able to book a redelivery for Saturday or collect it.
---

@strawberrysunshine_x no wonder you're tired after all those steps! Get yourself snuggled up darling ❤ I noticed Laporte's "meatballs?" 🤔 too. The boys need to take him to IKEA for the experience.

I have inadvertently done a kind of 4-day everything detox. Basically in bed for most of it. Sleep mask, ear plugs, filling my days and nights with all the sleep and rest I can fit in. Done nothing, spoke to no-one, limited my waking hours to light reading, Internet scrolling and drinking water.

Probably not the best use of my annual leave but am starting to feel a little bit better in myself 🤷‍♀️
There are no rules for how AL is spent. if you’re feeling better that’s the main thing.
does anyone think it’s cold tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ugh yessss it is and I hate it. It’s so annoying. You will be able to change it tomorrow after you miss it again. We have to deliver things twice. if you have a safe place or a neighbour I would leave a note on your door if you can. If not youll be able to book a redelivery for Saturday or collect it.
---

There are no rules for how AL is spent. if you’re feeling better that’s the main thing.
does anyone think it’s cold tonight.
Cheers, I’ll go collect Saturday if it’s missed again tomorrow. My neighbour is a cow, we have to take her parcels in but she won’t take in ours
thought it was quite mild tonight, the rain sort of broke the heaviness earlier

• Heart
Reactions: 1

---

I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

( such a chore) I want to collapse in my bed so that is what I’m going to do. View attachment 2163935

Good night! ♥

As long as you’re feeling better, that’s what matters. You can always accrue more AL, right? I’m glad you looked after yourself.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.