John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers, I’ll go collect Saturday if it’s missed again tomorrow. My neighbour is a cow, we have to take her parcels in but she won’t take in ours
thought it was quite mild tonight, the rain sort of broke the heaviness earlier
oh don’t get me started on neighbours. I’ve had three snap at me this week for asking them to take in 😭

I don’t think it rained at mine I can’t remember. ThankGOD it’s Friday. I’m off this weekend. 🥳 just got today to get through

• Heart
Reactions: 2
oh don’t get me started on neighbours. I’ve had three snap at me this week for asking them to take in 😭

I don’t think it rained at mine I can’t remember. ThankGOD it’s Friday. I’m off this weekend. 🥳 just got today to get through
Happy Friday!

Will we get training pics today?

Reactions: 2
Hello, gorgeous! Welcome! ♥

Absolutely delightful selection. :love:

That last one makes me weak every time. He’s smoldering. 🥵

Awww, where was the pup, on your route? So sweet.
---

The way to Goss’s heart is thighs.
Yep puppy lives on my round. She is the sweetest. She stinks tho they need to bath her 😂😂.
How’s ur day looking are you glad it’s Friday

• Heart
Reactions: 1
omg 😍
---
Thank you, I'm definitely coming back to drool and bury my face in John's arse.

I knew I'd find you here. 😘😘
can’t have you having John for yourself 😂. Plus the Mason thread has died so I need to hoe around more footballer threads 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am a very simple woman. This is what I love.
View attachment 2165594View attachment 2165595

Hello lovely! You've missed nothing, unfortunately no John content lately 😭 but hopefully he plays on Sunday and we can get our hit of him. Hope you're having a good week 😘
Personally, I thought he’d provided us with a lot this week

he played for starters…
Then the little POTM video
Then the Vegas video

poor lad will be knackered from all that… don’t worry, I’ll spoon him to sleep and suck him off as a reward 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Personally, I thought he’d provided us with a lot this week

he played for starters…
Then the little POTM video
Then the Vegas video

poor lad will be knackered from all that… don’t worry, I’ll spoon him to sleep
The player of the month was last week… wasn’t it?🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.