John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy I get to watch it. I have to work tomorrow, with 3 ducklings, one of which is basically newly hatched... so I'll need to go in and keep an eye on the little ones.

Gündo brace makes me happy!
Is one of them the Ruben duckling? :D

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@mimimithis so glad to see you 🥰🥰🥰 hope you're well and work isn't too bad.
Aw, you wonderful girl. ❤ Always happy to see you, too! How are you enjoying your time off so far?
Work's a lot these days, but it's all right. It just leaves me with little time to do other things, like hang out here, for example.

Is one of them the Ruben duckling? :D
Unfortunately not. But I should see him back in my team next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw, you wonderful girl. ❤ Always happy to see you, too! How are you enjoying your time off so far?
Work's a lot these days, but it's all right. It just leaves me with little time to do other things, like hang out here, for example.

Unfortunately not. But I should see him back in my team next week.
I'm doing okay thank you, it's my first day off so not very different from a normal weekend so far, but I just made a pot of tea and am settling in for the second half.

We're always here waiting for you whenever your hectic schedule frees you up a moment 🥰 It's important to find some time just for you

I wish I had a Ruben duckling! Might not get much done though 😂

• Heart
Is there a full length vid of this I wonder it looks q fun
---
I didn’t want to waste raspberries and eggs so I made Raspberry Pistachio Brownies

IMG_8011.jpeg

never gonna eat them all do you want some?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
christ baby looks so fit in this jeez why doesn’t he have a big fat modelling contract burberry or summat
I know. He would make an amazing model. He is so sexy. His arms are just lush. His hair is to die for and his face out of this world 🥴🤣🤣😍

@cobette hope you had a good time at the game darling

• Heart
Does anyone want to see LOs new room. RLF started it last year 😂. Finally almost finished. Just needs a lampshade , a rug and some pics or something for the walls. Ignore my curtains let’s not talk about the curtain disaster from this aft ( I need more rings )
RLF made the bed and the wardrobe🥹🥹🥹
IMG_3836.jpeg
The creased bedding is annoying me now 😂

• Heart
Is there a full length vid of this I wonder it looks q fun
---
I didn’t want to waste raspberries and eggs so I made Raspberry Pistachio Brownies

View attachment 2152897

never gonna eat them all do you want some?
Fantastic. Do you ship internationally?
---
Does anyone want to see LOs new room. RLF started it last year 😂. Finally almost finished. Just needs a lampshade , a rug and some pics or something for the walls. Ignore my curtains let’s not talk about the curtain disaster from this aft ( I need more rings )
RLF made the bed and the wardrobe🥹🥹🥹 The creased bedding is annoying me now 😂
That looks great! Does LO love it?

@cobette have a safe journey home.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Its so lovely

very impressed with your rlf who is a very, very handy man. I swear I would chose a handy man over a rich man any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This looks lovely! LO is a lucky boy 🥰 I love the dinos, and the teds ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.